Ronyes Waterproof College Laptop Backpack & USB Port
Last updated date: May 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top College Backpacks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best College Backpack you should buy.
Update as May 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best College Backpacks for a detailed review of all the top college backpacks.
Head to college in style with this functional backpack. It includes a laptop pocket and USB charger, and multiple zippered pockets. It’s lightweight and ideal for school, hiking, travel and more.
In our analysis of 53 expert reviews, the Ronyes Waterproof Laptop Backpack & USB Port placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Waterproof Durable School Bag with Folder Cover. Made of high quality waterproof material; padded and adjustable shoulder straps; external USB with built-in charging cable offers a convenient charging
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On College Backpacks
Heading to your college classes with a backpack that’s falling apart or can’t quite accommodate all of your textbooks is no fun. When you want to focus on your studies and make sure you ace your next paper, it’s important you have everything you need right at your fingertips. A backpack that has room for all of your things is an excellent way to prepare for the exciting year ahead.
When you’re looking for a college backpack, start by figuring out what kinds of things you’ll need to bring with you. If you’re staying on or close to campus, you may have the opportunity to head back to your room to grab things or switch books out of your bag. But if you have a tightly packed schedule or live far from school, then you’ll want to make sure you bring everything you need with you.
Many college students bring their laptop or tablet so they can take notes digitally. It’s lot more efficient than taking notes by hand. A special laptop pocket in your backpack ensures your tech is safe. It won’t bump around as you move and won’t get banged up if you set your backpack on the floor. Make sure you use this pocket every time you bring your laptop or tablet with you. In addition, make sure you bring your charger with you, in case it runs out of batteries.
You’ll also need space for a few textbooks, notebooks and stationery. It’s also important to bring a reusable water bottle or coffee cup, as well as a few healthy and energizing snacks. Don’t forget things like your Chapstick, sunglasses and a pack of gum.
The College Backpack Buying Guide
- Your college backpack needs to have room for everything you need to carry. Begin by making a list of things you’ll be bringing with you on a daily basis so you can get an idea of the kind of space you’ll need. Then opt for a backpack that has different compartments and pockets. You don’t want to get a backpack that has just one giant pocket, because then it will be really hard to organize and find your things.
- Durability is key so that you don’t have to replace your college backpack in the middle of the school year. For handles and straps, check the stitching to make sure they are well-anchored to the bag and won’t tear off. A rubber bottom on the bag will ensure it doesn’t tear. Heavy cloth or canvas material is best and able to last through many years of use.
- When it comes to zippers, looks for sturdy ones that have a fabric flap over top for protection. This way, the zippers aren’t exposed to snow and rain which can cause them to rust and deteriorate.
- For many college students, having a USB charger built into your backpack makes a world of difference. That way if your phone or laptop dies midday, you can get it back up and running. Keep in mind that tech features will increase the weight of the bag. They can also increase the price.
- Look for broad straps that are padded. These make it more comfortable to carry around a heavy load all day. Having a padded back panel is also helpful. A waist strap helps to distribute the weight more evenly over your body, so that not all of the burden is on your shoulders.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide