ROMOON Fabric 4-Drawer Tower Dresser
Last updated date: August 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Furniture and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Furniture you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Furniture for a detailed review of all the top bedroom furniture.
This modern dresser will work in any contemporary décor. The four drawers have plenty of storage space and a large capacity. The dresser is easy to assemble and comes with all tools and accessories.
In our analysis, the ROMOON ROMOON Fabric 4-Drawer Tower Dresser placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large Capacity: A good amount of storage with 4 separate drawers shows that you are able to fit about 12-15 rolled up t-shirts or about 6 pairs of jeans in one drawer; Made of Eco-Friendly material, harmless and wipe down easily. Stable While Lightweight: Fabric drawer and strong steel frame with cross supprt bar behind create a sturdy and lightweight dresser, wooden handles attached on forward MDF board are more durable and easy-pull even under full load. Perfect for Organization: Sleek modern yet simple look that goes with many styles, suitable for any place where you prefer to organize items; wood top match your other furniture attractively and can withstand up to 50lb. Easy to Assemble: Package comes with all the tools and accessories for quick setup, taking about 20 minutes to assemble with detailed instructions and installation video. Frame Dimension: 17.7 " L x 11.7" W x 36.4" H , Drawer Dimension: 15.59" L x 11.22" W x 7.8" H.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Furniture
The bedroom is one of the most important places in the home. It’s where you get your best rest, where you can snuggle up with a good book and where you can binge shows during the day on your laptop. It’s where you begin and end your day, so it’s important that it makes you feel your best. Investing in bedroom furniture that is functional, stylish and comfortable is key to creating a bedroom oasis where you can have a great sleep.
One of the most important things to do before your start buying bedroom furniture is figuring out your design and decorating style. Do you want to have a minimalist look with lots of clean lines, or do you prefer the ornate curves of traditional décor? Do you want to create a peaceful room with lots of cool, calm colors, or do you want a space that energizes you the moment you open your eyes?
In terms of the furniture you will need for your bedroom, it will depend a lot on the amount of space you have. The basics include a bed, nightstand and dresser or armoire. Some people also have an accent chair, footstool, set of drawers and clothes rack. Decide on what you need and what you have space for.
The Bedroom Furniture Buying Guide
- Do you like all your furniture to match, or do you prefer a more eclectic look that brings together different pieces from various collections? You can find bedroom furniture sold in sets, or you can purchase separate pieces as you need them. If you take this route, consider how you want the pieces to work together. For example, do you want them to be the same color? Do you want them to have similar lines and shapes?
- Optimizing your space is key, especially if you have a small bedroom. Consider whether your chest of drawers can also be used as a vanity table if you place a mirror next to it and your toiletries, makeup and accessories on the top. If you have a high enough bed, see whether you can store shoe boxes underneath it.
- Be sure to think about how you want to use your bedroom. For example, do you want it to just be a place where you sleep? Do you want to read and watch TV there? Do you want to have a small space set up where you can work? Figuring out your goals for the room will help you determine the right bedroom furniture.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide