ROMOON 5-Drawer Dresser For Kids
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Dressers For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Dresser For Kids you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Dressers For Kids for a detailed review of all the top bedroom dressers for kids.
This bedroom dresser for kids comes with the tools and accessories you need to put it together. The frame is made from steel and will not shake under a full load. The dresser has a simple design that works with many different décor styles.
In our analysis, the ROMOON ROMOON 5-Drawer Dresser For Kids placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Wood, Iron and Non-woven Fabric. Imported. Multifunction Cabinet: 5 Collapsible drawers include 2 sizes to satisfy your different storage needs, shelving things as you wish on top board. Eco-Friendly Material & Sturdy Structure: Combine MDF board with durable steel frame. Cross support bar and drawer support shelf were added, will not shake under full load. Easy pull drawers with wooden handle for smooth opening and closing. Stylish Design: Style meets function with our chest of drawers; Diversify color matching all home decoration style, fashion and simple design help save a lot of space. Easy to Assemble: No extra tools required, package includes complete dresser drawer accessories and assembling tools. Takes about 30 minutes to assemble with detailed instructions. Frame Dimension: 32.8 " L x 11.8" W x 30.3" H , Drawer Dimension: 15.04" L x 11.22" W x 7.95" H / 15.04" L x 11.22" W x 12.2" H.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Dressers For Kids
Whether you have a newborn or a teenager — or both — a bedroom dresser for kids is an integral part of their room. It offers much-needed storage space for their clothes and other materials like accessories, toys and even shoes.
One of the most important things to look at when you’re getting a bedroom dresser for kids is the size. If the dresser is too small, there won’t be enough space to store all of their things. However, if it’s too large, the room may end up feeling cluttered. Be sure to use painter’s tape to mark out how big the dresser will be in the space where you plan to put it. This way, you can see it in place and decide whether it’s the right size.
There are different styles of dressers for kids available, so it’s important to figure out the function before choosing the type. For example, will the dresser be doubling as a changing table for your baby or will the dresser be used as a makeup table for your teen? This will help you determine things like dimensions and materials.
The Bedroom Dresser For Kids Buying Guide
- Bedroom dressers for kids are available in different materials. Solid wood is a durable, long-lasting option. However, it is heavy and difficult to move. MDF is an affordable choice that is lightweight and fairly durable. Particle board is the most affordable option, though it’s not as sturdy as solid wood or MDF.
- Some bedroom dressers for kids have wooden drawers while others have fabric drawers. Consider which style is best for your kids. Wooden drawers are sturdy while cloth drawers are flexible. Both offer ample storage space.
- Style is just as important as function when it comes to kids’ rooms. You can find bedroom dressers for kids in traditional colors like brown or white, in addition to fun options like pink, purple and baby blue. Consider whether the look of the dresser matches the aesthetic of your child’s room.
- Will the dresser grow with your child? Consider whether the size is one they can use as they get older. This also applies to the style and color. For example, will your teenager want to use the pink dresser they had as a baby?
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide