ROMOON 3-Drawer Fabric Bin Chest
Last updated date: May 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cabinets & Chests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cabinet & Chest you should buy.
Update as May 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cabinets & Chests for a detailed review of all the top cabinets & chests.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the ROMOON 3-Drawer Fabric Bin Chest placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This fabric dresser designed lightweight to easily fit for smaller spaces while still providing plenty of storage space with 3 Collapsible drawers, shelving things as you wish on top board. This closet drawer dresser not only a nightstand but also a great closet organizer for bedroom, nurseries, playrooms, entryways and more; Ideal for small spaces such as apartments, condos and dorm rooms, can withstand up to 50lb.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cabinets & Chests
Storage chests and cabinets can be made from solid or engineered wood, and the first kinds will be the heaviest and most expensive. Engineered wood like MDF (medium-density fiberboard) and PB (particle board) are more affordable; the best-made ones will cost a bit more but will be sturdier and will last longer.
These pieces can also be made from metal, steel or plastic frames, and manufacturers can make the drawers out of heavy-duty cardboard, engineered wood and other materials. Fabric-coated drawers are trending and can make these casual pieces look more refined.
The way you use a cabinet or chest is up to you; you can use less expensive ones made for more practical purposes inside closets to store socks, underwear and other things. Alternatively, bring it out and display it for others to see in your bedroom, hallway or other rooms; some have unique features like inlaid wood and pretty metal hardware. Ones with solid tops are good for displaying things, but you won’t need this if the piece is being used in a closet.
Chests with fabric-covered drawers often are made with frames that the drawers slide in and out of, so look for ones with stops on the backs to prevent them from falling out. An anti-tipping feature is also good to have. You’ll always want to get built-in protectors on the feet unless you keep it on a rug or carpeted floor. Check the measurements carefully and look at the product photos because you wouldn’t want to buy the wrong size.
The Cabinet & Chest Buying Guide
- Look at the drawer pulls because some have sturdy handles, while others have holes and other ways of opening them.
- Even if the drawer is especially deep and wide, don’t overstuff it because you won’t be able to find anything!
- Lower and broader chests and cabinets are suitable for closets if you have less vertical space due to clothes hanging down.
- Taller chests and cabinets take up less floor space and usually have narrower, deeper drawers.
- Fabric-covered drawers can get stained and absorb odors. Use a stain or odor removing product designed for fabrics if this happens.
- Wipe down engineered wood furniture regularly with a clean, damp cloth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide