Rollerblade Zetrablade Adult Inline Skates
Last updated date: December 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Inline Skates and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Inline Skate you should buy.
Editor's Note December 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Inline Skates for a detailed review of all the top inline skates.
This pair of inline skates is ideal for those who are new to skating. The skates are well balanced and have a high cuff for added support. The padded liner offers a soft and snug fit.
In our analysis, the Rollerblade Rollerblade Zetrablade Adult Inline Skates placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Zetrablade is a recreational skate for men. Featuring unbeatable support, comfort and stability at a value price point, learning to skate just got easier. The secure closure system combined with a monocoque frame lowers the center of gravity, providing better balance. 80mm Performance wheels/SG5 bearings can be upgraded to a higher-performance wheel as skater proficiency increases. For casual skaters looking at an entry-level skate, Zetrablade is a smart choice. Zetrablade is the market benchmark for entry level skates. It features unbeatable support and comfort in its price range. Buying a first pair can be intimidating and confusing because the unknown of how much the skates will get used and what specs are necessary are some of the things beginners think about. Rest assured, this is the ideal choice. The Zetrablade helps create a positive first experience making learning easier and more comfortable. The wheel/bearing mix are ideal for skating with very controllable speeds and response. In addition, as ones ability advances, the wheels can be upgraded to a higher performing 80mm wheel for a faster ride. The secure closure system helps lock the heels and ankles in for a great fit and the frame is integrated with the shell to be as low as possible to lower the center of gravity which is a true benefit for beginners. A better skate will make skating better and Zetrablade is a great first skating partner.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Inline Skates
Inline skating is a fun activity the whole family can enjoy. You can leisurely skate around the neighborhood together and enjoy the good weather, or go for a more competitive skate to get in some exercise. There are a number of different types of inline skates available, so be sure to find one that suits your needs.
Recreational inline skates are ideal for those who are just getting started. They provide stability and support and are easy to get used to. If you’re just learning how to skate, then go with small wheels which help to lower your speed but offer good control. Cross-training skates are built for those who use inline skating for working out. Go with larger wheels to help you increase speed. Speed inline skates are for competitive-level skaters. The boots are lower cut so you have a fuller range of motion. Aggressive skates are for those who like doing tricks at skate parks. They are built so that you can smoothly jump, glide and grind. Determine your needs and how you want to skate before getting a pair of inline skates.
The Inline Skate Buying Guide
- One of the most important parts of an inline skate are the liners. This is what goes into the boot to provide you with comfort and foot support. Some liners are basic and made with a foam material, while others have gel pads that contour to your feet. If you’re going to spend a lot of time wearing your inline skates, then having a comfortable liner is key. You can also get liners that are molded to your feet using heat by a professional skate shop.
- The cuff is the back part of the skate that provides support and enables you to push off and gain speed. Plastic cuffs are high and generally used on recreational skates. Carbon cuffs are lower and designed for speed for professional skaters.
- The closure system of the skates helps you secure the boot to your foot and ensure it doesn’t become loose mid-skate. There are many options, including standard laces, Velcro, ratchet buckles and quick laces. The kind of closure system that is right for you is based on your personal preference.
- Brakes on inline skates are usually attached to the right skate. However, if you’re a left-foot dominant skater, then look for movable brakes so you can attach it to the left skate.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide