Rockland Guard Resealable Pack Disposable Toilet Seat Covers, 50-Pack
Last updated date: January 17, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toilet Seat Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Seat Cover you should buy.
Update as January 17, 2023:
Checkout The Best Toilet Seat Cover for a detailed review of all the top toilet seat covers.
Protect your bum when using public restrooms with this toilet seat cover. It comes in a resealable travel pack that fits discretely in any bag or pocket. The cover itself is designed to fit a standard-size toilet and can be flushed after use.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Rockland Guard Resealable Pack Disposable Toilet Seat Covers, 50-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RESEALABLE TRAVEL PACK. Package includes a total of fifty (50) counts of these paper covers. Each bag contains 10 sanitary paper covers. TRAVEL SIZE TOILETRY. Convenient disposable paper toilet seat covers featuring Pocket-Size, Flushable and Biodegradable virgin pulp material that are safe on sewer systems. PROTECTION. Provides a layer of protective barrier to avoid direct contact to unsanitary public restroom for a hygienic and safe bathroom experience. FITS STANDARD TOILET SEAT. Ideal size for easy application, the seat cover provides large coverage to protect clothes and skin from direct contact germs. EASY TO USE. Ideal for both kids and adult simple open and unfold, tear tab to release central flap and place it over toilet seat.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Seat Covers
No matter where you are, you’ll need to use a restroom at least a few times a day. If you’re at home, you probably aren’t too worried about germs, especially if you regularly clean your bathrooms. But when you’re in public, you likely don’t have that reassurance. In fact, most people experience a less-than-sanitary public washroom at least a couple of times a year.
To help reduce customer concerns, many public restrooms have toilet seat covers in a dispenser on the wall. But you may not realize you can also buy your own. Some toilet seat covers are even small enough to carry in your purse, pocket or bag so that you’ll always be prepared. Those with children often find disposable toilet seat covers are crucial to have on hand while away from home, and some even come with kid-friendly designs that inject a little whimsy into the experience.
Another type of toilet seat cover is built for businesses that need refills for their dispensers. If you own a small business where only your employees and clients use your restroom, you may be able to get away with buying a small package of refills for your dispensers every couple of months. But public restrooms with constant foot traffic will need to buy these in bulk, as you’ll find they’re being refilled on a far more consistent basis.
The Toilet Seat Cover Buying Guide
- Not all toilet seats are shaped the same. Most seats in public restrooms have what is known as a “U shape,” which feature an opening in the front and more of an elongated shape. U-shaped toilets are said to give women more room to wipe, but they are also less expensive. Home toilets won’t have that gap, and they may either be round or elongated in design.
- If you want a comfortable at-home experience, consider a fabric toilet seat that will provide both warmth and cushioning.
- For disposable toilet seat covers, flushability is important. This may make the cover thinner than you’d prefer, but thicker covers are more likely to clog toilets.
- The thin design of the covers you typically find in public restrooms can make it easy to tear and tougher to keep in place during use. But if you’re a business buying in bulk, you have to weigh the extra cost and clog risk of higher-quality covers against the convenience to your customers. If you’re a consumer buying one to take with you, a thicker, larger cover may be worth the extra expense.
- As you’re shopping for covers, consider that some feature a two-layer design that will provide extra protection from the seat beneath it.
- If you’re buying toilet seat covers to keep with you at all times, portability will be a top issue. Some aren’t individually packed, which means you’ll have to store them in a bag or holder if you’re tucking them into your purse or jacket pocket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide