Rockland 17-Inch Bookbag With Wheels
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bookbags With Wheels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bookbag With Wheels you should buy.
Update as October 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bookbag With Wheels for a detailed review of all the top bookbags with wheels.
This bookbag with wheels features bold and brightly colored designs. It has a front pocket with an organizer as well as side mesh pockets. There are double wheels for extra stability.
In our analysis, the Rockland Rockland 17-Inch Bookbag With Wheels placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rolling backpack with double skate wheels. Features include 2 zippered pockets on the front of the bag with one having a built in organizer. Zippered main compartment opens to large storage opening, and two mesh side pockets. Fabric handle at the top and telescoping pull handle. Bag made of durable polyester with metal telescoping handle and heavy duty plastic stand on bottom to keep the bag standing. 12″L x 8″W x 20″H (with wheels).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bookbags With Wheels
Whether you’re looking for a small piece of luggage to use while traveling or you want to make it easier to carry a heavy load of books at school, a bookbag with wheels is a good option. A bookbag with wheels combines the functionality of a backpack with the portability of rolling luggage. Much like it sounds, it is essentially a backpack with wheels at the bottom and a telescoping handle attached to the top so you can easily pull the bag behind you as you’re walking.
One of the most important elements to consider when you’re getting a bookbag with wheels is the size. It needs to be large enough to carry all of your items, like a laptop, books, clothes, shoes and other items.
Some backpacks have multiple pockets in the interior so you can properly organize your items, while others just have one large pocket. If you’re going to be carrying your laptop or tablet in your bookbag with wheels, ensure there is a padded laptop pocket to keep your electronics safe.
The Bookbag With Wheels Buying Guide
- If you deal with back pain and shoulder pain, a bookbag with wheels can help alleviate physical stress. You no longer need to carry the weight of the contents in your backpack on your back and can instead just roll it alongside you.
- Having smaller exterior pockets is key so you can properly organize belongings like your phone, wallet, water bottle, pens and other items. Look for a combination of zippered pockets and mesh pockets for the most versatility.
- If you come across stairs while you’re using your bookbag with wheels, you can just compress the telescoping handle, and pick up the backpack. You can carry it in your hands or use the backpack straps to wear it on your back. Transforming it from a rolling backpack to a wearable one only takes a few seconds.
- Like regular backpacks, bookbags on wheels come in many different colors and designs. Opt for one that works well with your personal style. If you’re shopping for kids, you can find bookbags on wheels that have fun patterns and cartoon characters.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide