RockDove Two-Tone Clog Style Men’s Slippers
Last updated: October 28, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Slippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Slipper you should buy.
If you're looking for a low-maintenance pair of men's slippers, this set is machine washable. The slippers have a thick memory foam insole to keep your tired feet relaxed and comfortable. The slippers are also stylish and come in nine different color combinations.In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the RockDove Two-Tone Clog Style Men's Slippers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The first RockDove slippers were made for outdoor enthusiasts who, even at home, actively shuffle in and out of the house for chores and hobbies. Staying true to our roots, every pair of RockDove’s comes with an indoor outdoor sole. Made of the same natural rubber used in trail running sneakers, they’ll let you walk to the mailbox or backyard without switching shoes. We’ve also added an anti-shock EVA layer to reduce impact when you step on the occasional living room Lego or driveway pebble.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Men's Slipper Rankings
When you’re in the comfort of your own home, wearing your outdoor shoes isn’t a good idea. Not only do they get your floors dirty, but they also don’t provide the soft comfort and support you want when you’re snuggling on the couch or creating in the kitchen. This is a time for indoor slippers.
Slippers are comfortable slip-on shoes that are traditionally worn indoors. Often worn at night when the air is chillier, they are also suitable for daytime. Other names for slippers include clogs, mules, slip shoes or house shoes. One of the key benefits of wearing slippers in the house is that they help to keep your feet warm, which in turn helps your whole body to feel nice and cozy. Plus, the soles of slippers usually have some grip, so they help to ensure you don’t slip, as you sometimes can when you’re just wearing socks.
If you have sore feet, swollen feet or pain in your ankles, the right slippers can provide the comfort you need to find relief. Most slippers are quite flexible, so your feet aren’t constrained inside like they can be when you’re wearing shoes. Look for slippers that have some give, so your feet feel airy and roomy when you’re wearing them.
Unlike shoes, many slippers can be cleaned in the washing machine, and many can even go in the dryer. This is an easy way to keep your slippers looking and smelling fresh. If your slippers are not machine washable, you can wash them by hand using a warm water and detergent solution. Soak your slippers in soapy water for a few minutes, then scrub them to make sure you get all the dirt off. After that, you can rinse them under running water, wring them out and then let them air dry.
- Slippers can be made from a number of different kinds of materials. Cotton is one of the most common materials used in slippers, but you’ll also find suede and leather. You’ll also be able to find knit blends that include wool.
- Pay attention to the kind of padding and lining the slippers have, as this is what will provide you with soft comfort throughout your wear. Many slippers have memory foam with arch support which helps to provide relief for those who have spent the day standing in uncomfortable shoes. Memory foam is a great material to have within the lining of slippers because it helps the slipper to conform to your foot shape. This gives you added structural support.
- If you’re prone to slipping when you’re wearing socks in the house, be sure to look for a slipper that has a textured sole. This will provide you with more grip and prevent slipping on wooden or tile floors. While most slippers have softer soles that are designed for use indoors only, you can also find slippers that have more durable soles so you can wear them outside from time to time.
- When it comes to style, there are lots of different kinds to choose from, including boot-style slippers, moccasin-style slippers, slipper socks and closed slippers. Consider what features are important to you. For example, if you want more ankle support and want to keep your whole foot warm, then boot-style slippers are a good option. If you want to be able to slide your foot into the slippers easily without doing up the back, then opt for slippers that are open at the heel.
- Because slippers are lined with a thick material, ventilation for the feet is a concern for some shoppers. If that’s the case, look for slippers that allow the skin to breathe, and where the material wicks away moisture and doesn’t absorb odor.