ROCKBROS Unisex Photochromic Sport Sunglasses
Last updated date: August 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Photochromic Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Photochromic Glasses you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Photochromic Glasses for a detailed review of all the top photochromic glasses.
These lightweight photochromic glasses only weigh 29 grams. They are highly comfortable to wear. The glasses also have a soft rubber nose bridge that is adjustable.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the ROCKBROS Unisex Photochromic Sport Sunglasses placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lightweight Rubber Frame- Lightweight frame makes you barely feel the weight of sunglasses,rubber design avoids the pain of the ear due to wearing for a long time. Soft Nose Pad- Soft and adjustable rubber nose bridge can adjusting to your expected angle maximum personalized outfit , let your nose no longer have a burden.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Photochromic Glasses
If you live an active lifestyle where you are constantly going from outside to inside and vice versa several times a day, it can be frustrating having to put on your sunglasses every time. With photochromic lenses, you don’t have to worry about carrying that extra pair of sunglasses with you – because regular glasses can actually turn into the perfect pair of sunglasses.
Photochromic glasses work when they are exposed to UV light. The lenses contain trillions of photochromic molecules. These change structure when UV light shines upon them. As a result, the changing of the molecular structure allows the lenses to darken. Not only that, but photochromic lenses darken based on the amount of UV light they are exposed to. For example, if they are exposed to just a small amount, they will only darken slightly versus if they are exposed to a large amount, where they will darken fully.
There are many reasons to choose photochromic glasses. They help to reduce eyestrain by blocking the glare of the sun. Have you ever stepped outside and immediately had to squint because the sun was so bright compared to being indoors? This uncomfortable feeling is alleviated when you wear photochromic glasses. These glasses also protect the eyes from harmful UV rays by actually absorbing the rays before they reach your eyes.
Photochromic glasses are available for most prescriptions, so most people who wear glasses can enjoy their benefits. Plus, they ensure you no longer have to juggle between multiple pairs of glasses or worry when you forget the sunglasses at home. Photochromic glasses are available in many different designs, so no matter what your aesthetic is, you can find a style that looks good on you.
The Photochromic Glasses Buying Guide
- It’s important to note that not all photochromic lenses darken to the same degree. It will depend on the brand and the quality of the lens. When choosing photochromic glasses, be sure to read the product description in detail so you can understand how long the lens transition time is and how dark the glasses actually get. Where available, be sure to check out customer reviews so you know what to expect.
- Did you know that in addition to being sensitive to light, some photochromic glasses are actually sensitive to temperature? In some photochromic glasses, if you are in freezing temperatures, the glasses may take longer to darken. In warm temperatures, photochromic glasses tend to work faster.
- If you work outdoors or spend a lot of time outdoors, you may want to get photochromic sunglasses. These types of glasses are not really made for indoor use, and as a result they don’t get as clear as regular photochromic glasses. Instead, they remain slightly tinted in dark conditions. They work well for people who work in different types of outdoor conditions during the day.
- What happens when you’re outside on a sunny day but sit in the shade? Depending on how much UV light is present in the shade, your photochromic glasses will automatically adjust to become lighter, giving you more clear vision when you’re in the shade.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide