ROCK BROS Front-Frame Mountain Bike Phone-Holder & Bag
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mountain Bike Accessories For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mountain Bike Accessory For Men you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mountain Bike Accessories For Men for a detailed review of all the top mountain bike accessories for men.
Doubling as a phone holder and storage compartment, this bag can hold a lot and provide protection from water. You can conveniently access your phone through the protective film.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the ROCK BROS Front-Frame Mountain Bike Phone-Holder & Bag placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LARGE SPACE: Bike bag has enough inside room for long rides, holds a lot of stuff like iphone X, battery, energy gel, small tire pump, repair kits, keys, wallet etc. Perfect compatible with cellphones below 6.5 inches, iPhone XR XS MAX X 8 7 6s 6 plus 5s / Samsung Galaxy s8 s7 note 7, shake-proof bike front frame bag. HIGH SENSITIVE TOUCH SCREEN: The bike phone bag has a high sensitive TPU film window which can helps you use cellphone easily while riding, great way to see your activity while using maps on a ride. (Note: Touch ID NOT worked through the screen cover). HUMANIZATION DESIGN: The bike phone mount bag has many humanization designs. A, The hidden earphone hole allows you answer the phone or enjoy music freely while cycling. B, reflective tapes on both sides of bike bags to keep your night ride safety. C, dual soft rubber zipper pulls make it convenient to open & close. DURABLE & WATER RESISTANT: The bike top tube bag is made of ultralight and stylish carbon fiber material with sealed double zippers closure, which ensures the water doesn’t flow into the bag.The sun visor and flashing board is great use for rainy or sunny day. EASY TO INSTALL & QUICK RELEASE: 3 straps are firm enough to hold up on the bike, 1 velcro commuter strap on the front + 1 longer commuter strap on the upper bottom( the long strap can fixed the bag on the head tube firmly) + 1 commuter strap on the lower bottom. The bicycle bag would not move around even if you ride on a bumpy or rocky road.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mountain Bike Accessories For Men
If you want a fun and exciting way to work out, mountain biking offers a lot of physical benefits as well as the opportunity for adventure. While having the right bike and riding skills is crucial, you’ll also want to look into the various types of men’s mountain biking accessories to make your rider safer and more enjoyable. You’ll also find accessories that help you keep your mountain bike in good shape or address breakdowns.
You can start out by finding the right safety gear. First, you’ll want to find a well-fitting bike helmet that can protect your head in case of a fall. Available in various colors, these come in half-shell styles that are common for everyday riding and full-face styles for more aggressive riding. Safety pads for your elbows, knees and wrists are also a good idea to protect against broken bones. If you plan to ride your bike in areas where debris could land in your eyes, you should opt for protective goggles too.
In addition, you may want to shop for some special riding apparel. For example, you might opt for reflective mountain biking clothes to increase your visibility. Padded shorts, on the other hand, can provide you with a more comfortable ride, especially if your journeys are long. You’ll also find special shoes that can provide you with traction and offer comfort and protection on your rides.
Many mountain bike accessories offer convenience. For example, you may want to get a cell phone holder for easy access to your device, or you could purchase a cycling computer with a GPS to guide you on your journey. Water bottles are crucial for staying hydrated, while bike bags make it easy to carry items. Gear like headlights and taillights help you see better on night rides, and a bike lock reduces the chance of theft.
You want your bike to stay in good shape and not fail you on your rides, so you should look for some basic maintenance and repair items. For example, a patch kit, pump, pressure gauge and spare tire will help with tire issues, while a spare chain and peddles can also come in handy. You can use a lubricant to keep your bike’s parts moving smoothly, while basic items like screwdrivers, wrenches and bolts help with everyday repairs and adjustments.
The Mountain Bike Accessory For Men Buying Guide
- You might usually rely on your phone to give you directions, but you risk losing service or experiencing a dead battery. Therefore, if you plan to bike in unfamiliar or remote areas, you should consider a traditional compass as a backup.
- Mountain bike attire for men tends to run tight in sizing, and measurements across different brands widely vary. This could mean needing a large pair of biking shorts instead of the usual small. Therefore, check each manufacturer’s sizing chart carefully and go up if your measurements fall between two sizes.
- A poorly fitted mountain bike helmet won’t offer the right protection, so you need to both get the right size and adjust it properly. Measure your head’s circumference and compare it to the size range the potential helmet fits. You can then adjust the helmet’s padding and chin strap per the manufacturer’s instructions. Plus, you should get a new helmet if you crash in it, or at least every five years otherwise.
- Many phone holders for mountain bikes offer universal compatibility to fit most devices. However, it’s still worth checking if the manufacturer lists your phone brand or model since especially wide phones may not be supported. Make sure to securely put your phone in the holder and attach it to your bike to avoid damage or loss.
- When buying a water bottle, consider getting one that has a built-in filter or buying a filter separately. You never know when you might experience an emergency and need to rely on a natural source of water. Check that the filter offers thorough purification and doesn’t just remove chlorine like some options.
- It’s always a good idea to bring a small first aid kit on your mountain biking trips. You can find readymade kits or create your own. Some example items include gauze, antibiotic cream, bandages, an emergency blanket, dressing tape, important medications, tweezers, gloves and antiseptic wipes.
- Some other mountain bike accessories to consider include bike transportation equipment, frame straps, a water bottle cage, mudguards, survival bracelets, daypacks and waterproof ponchos.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide