RIVBOS Men’s Polarized Sports Sunglasses
Last updated date: April 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Sunglasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Sunglasses you should buy.
Update as April 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Sunglasses for a detailed review of all the top men's sunglasses.
With frames made from TR 90 plastic and polycarbonate lenses, this pair of sunglasses is designed to last. It has a unique spring design that gives it a little extra flexibility for both comfort and durability. The mirrored coating makes it stand out, and you can choose from a variety of lens and frame colors.
In our analysis, the RIVBOS RIVBOS Men's Polarized Sports Sunglasses placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. Plastic frame. Polycarbonate lens. Polarized. Mirror Coating coating. Bridge: 30 millimeters. High Grade SWITZERLAND TR 90 Material Frame: Super Lightweight, Stylish and Durable; Dimension-Lens height: 40 mm (1. 57 inches); lens width: 64mm (2. 52 inches); leg length: 140mm(5. 51 inches); nose bridge: 30 mm ( 1. 18 inches); frame length: 140 mm (5. 51 inches). TAC Polarized and Mirror Coating Lens- Offer 100% UVA&UVB Protection against the sunlight filtering 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC and Harmful Blue Light Up to 400nm. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. Package & Accessories: Each RIVBOS Sunglasses are Packed in Hard Protection Portable Case and Colour Box, Pouch/Strap/Cleaning Cloth ect. included. 30 Day Money Back - All RIVBOS customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back . Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfactory for any reason. You have no risk to try. Material type: TR90 Frame.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Sunglasses
A good pair of sunglasses is essential to keeping your eyes safe. But sunglasses don’t just protect your eyes. They also offer comfort by reducing glare and UV rays.
If you’re in the market for a new pair of sunglasses, there are several things to consider. The first thing to look at is the UV protection it provides. Ideally, you’ll get 100% protection from UV rays. These sunglasses will be marked with “UV 400,” which indicates you’re getting 100% protection from ultraviolet light rays.
Another term you’ll see mentioned with sunglasses is “polarized.” Polarization doesn’t protect your eyes from UV rays, but it does cut down on the glare. Reflective services like pavement and water can bounce rays directly into your eyes, causing strain over the course of the day. Polarization is especially valuable if you’re on a long drive.
Although it doesn’t necessarily help with eye health, a comfortable frame build can make a big difference. Look for frames that have a little flexibility to them. Many sunglasses also have a coating that helps protect sensitive skin. When you’re wearing a pair of sunglasses for hours at a time, a little comfort can make a big difference.
The Men's Sunglasses Buying Guide
- Sunglasses are great, but if you’re going to be in the sun for a while, you may want to wear a hat that shields your eyes, too. Prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays can damage your eyes, upping your eye disease risk.
- The darkness of the lenses has nothing to do with how well they block UV rays. Even lighter-colored lenses can have UV 400 protection.
- Children aren’t too young to wear sunglasses. Since they tend to play outside for hours at a time, it’s important to look into sunglasses for them, as well.
- The more coverage you can get, the better. Sunglasses that wrap around the side of your face or have larger lenses can help protect your eyes from multiple directions.
- Sunglasses can undergo significant wear, especially if you’re wearing them while playing sports. For that reason, many sunglasses for men are built with durability in mind. Look for durability and you’ll get a frame that will hold up even under considerable stress.
- There are a variety of frame style options, from aviators to wayfarers. Once you’ve identified your own personal preferences, you can often choose from a variety of frame or lens colors.
- You’ll see some lenses in bright colors. These don’t necessarily help more with UV protection, but they can make it easier to see if you’re outside playing sports.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide