Ritz Stain Resistant Kitchen Floor Rug
Last updated date: December 7, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stain Resistant Kitchen Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stain Resistant Kitchen Mat you should buy.
Editor's Note September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stain Resistant Kitchen Mat for a detailed review of all the top stain resistant kitchen mats.
In our analysis of 71 expert reviews, the Ritz Ritz Stain Resistant Kitchen Floor Rug placed 13th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made with a durable stitching, stain-resistance, and color-fast dye technology, this rug will last through the daily wear and tear of your home. Its non-slip latex backing will eliminate the slipping of average rugs. The versatile size fits in many rooms of your home; perfect for entry ways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, hallways, and more. Features: Non SLip:No-skid latex backing prevents slippage while moving around your home. Versatile-Sizing: The shape and size allows for use in many rooms of the house. Easy-Coordination: Coordinate your home with the rest of the Ritz collection kitchen accessories. Measurements: 18 x 30 inches. Easy Care: Machine wash cold, air dry. Why Ritz? John Ritzenthaler Company has partnered with All-Clad Metalcrafters LLC, a professional, premium cookware manufacturer, to develop and produce a high quality textiles line to complement your home kitchen. This new line of textiles has been created with the same high regard to quality and performance, as All-Clad cookware, and has been developed to satisfy the design sensibilities of aspiring home cooks across the nation. This first ever All-Clad textile line comes in an array of 12 unique and exquisite colors that will beautifully coordinate with and enhance your home kitchen décor. The line includes: oversized solid and check kitchen towels; bold and unique fiber reactive printed kitchen towels; regular and premium silicone treated oven mitts and potholders; and oversized, easy storage dish drying mats.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stain Resistant Kitchen Mats
If you prepare a lot of meals at home, you’ll want to make sure any kitchen mats you purchase have a stain-resistant surface. Otherwise, you risk having to spend extra time scrubbing the mat every time you drop a dark berry or spill a glass of wine.
Stain-resistant kitchen mats also need to have a comfortable surface, as you’re likely to stand on them for long periods. The GelPro Elite Kitchen Comfort Floor Mat uses patented gel technology to not only cushion your feet but also keep them nice and cool.
Slip and falls account for over one million hospital visits each year, which means it’s important to find a kitchen mat that won’t slide across the floor. The HEBE Anti Fatigue Floor Mat not only has a slip-resistant bottom, but it also features tapered edges that prevent accidental tripping.
Take a look at the size of your kitchen, office, laundry room or home gym to determine how small or big of a mat you need. The SHACOS Standing Floor Mat, Set of 2 comes with both a small kitchen mat and a large one. This is great, especially if you have two areas to cover.
Finally, you want to consider the style of the mat. You’ll find there are plenty of stain-resistant kitchen mats in solid colors, as well as traditional patterns. The UpnUpco Latex Artistic Kitchen Mat, Set of 2, however, offers much more. It comes in four different professional prints that are bright and vibrant. If you’re searching for a conversation piece, this is it!
The Stain Resistant Kitchen Mat Buying Guide
- Always check the product care label before you clean your stain-resistant kitchen mat. Some only need to be wiped down with a soapy dishcloth, while others are cleaned in a washing machine.
- If your kitchen mat arrives rolled up, it may take a day to lay completely flat on your floor. One trick to speed up the process is to reverse roll the mat and then set it on the kitchen floor. Don’t use the mat until the edges are flat, otherwise, you may trip.
- The prices for a stain-resistant kitchen mat vary. The SHACOS Standing Floor Mat, Set of 2 is on the lower end of the price scale, as it features basic patterns and uses less expensive construction materials. The HEBE Anti Fatigue Floor Mat and the UpnUpco Latex Artistic Kitchen Mat, Set of 2 fall in the middle price-wise, as the HEBE mat is oversized and the UpnUpco features professional prints. At the top of the price scale is the GelPro Elite Kitchen Comfort Floor Mat, which uses patented gel technology to provide extra benefits.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide