RISEBRITE Portable Art Supplies Set For Kids, 35-Piece
Last updated date: November 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Art Supplies For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Art Supply For Kids you should buy.
Update as November 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Art Supplies For Kids To Unleash Their Creativity for a detailed review of all the top art supplies for kids.
This is a perfect starter art supplies kit for kids who are getting interested in painting. It includes a tabletop wooden easel so they will feel like a real artist. Everything can be stored neatly in the packaging box.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the RISEBRITE Portable Art Supplies Set For Kids, 35-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This complete painting set for kids contains everything necessary for a young artist to start creating amazing works of art.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Art Supplies For Kids
Kids are full of creativity, and giving them the tools to express their ideas through art provides them with another avenue of communication and expression. From paints and paintbrushes to colorful markers to pipe cleaners and pom poms, there are many different types of art supplies kids can use to showcase their creativity. Providing them with a variety of art materials helps them explore their interests and find a medium they love.
There are many benefits to letting kids use art supplies to make fantastical creations. Using art supplies helps younger kids to develop their fine motor skills. Using scissors to cut paper, using paint brushes to make strokes on paper and sculpting with clay can help them strengthen their coordination and dexterity. Building these skills translates to other academic skills later on in life. In fact, a study from Americans for the Arts found that kids who participate in artistic activities are four times more likely to excel in their academic achievements.
For kids, art is not only a pastime or hobby, it’s also a form of communication. Kids use the sensory element of art to deal with feelings and process their experiences. They often don’t have the vocabulary to describe what they want to, but they can show it through art. That’s why kids often draw situations that are familiar to them, and their family and friends are often featured in their artwork.
Using art supplies to create little masterpieces helps children to build their confidence and self-esteem. While participating in art, they get to make independent choices, such as which color to use. This form of autonomy and decision-making shows them just what they are capable of. As they see their artistic skills bloom, they also strengthen their self-assurance and feel proud of their abilities.
The Art Supply For Kids Buying Guide
- There are so many options when it comes to art supplies for kids. Think about which medium your kids would like to explore most. Paint, markers, crayons, color pencils, glitter, pastels, pom-poms and colored paper are just a few options. Select an art set that includes the supplies your child is most interested in, or opt for a set that includes multiple options for them to try.
- Check to see whether the art supplies come in their own carrying case or if the items are loose. You’ll want to make sure you have a space allocated to house and organize them; otherwise, you may lose some supplies or have them strewn about your house.
- Depending on the ages of your children, you may want to check whether the art supplies are easily washable and removable. This is especially important for young children who are bound to get everything covered in paint or glue. For older children, this is less of an issue, but it’s still good to know so that you can remove those stains from their clothes.
- If you have multiple children who are interested in exploring their artistic skills, opt for a set that is designed for more than one kid. For example, if you’re looking to get an art supplies set that includes an easel, look for one that is double-sided so that two kids can paint at the same time on either side. Many art supply sets come with aprons to help kids keep their clothes clean, so you may need to purchase an extra apron for two kids to enjoy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide