RIO Gear Aluminum Lightweight Beach Chair
Last updated date: October 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Chair you should buy.
Update as October 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beach Chair for a detailed review of all the top beach chairs.
This comfortable beach chair has a lace-up suspension design which provides luxurious relaxation. The frame is lightweight and easy to carry. Plus, the chair has four reclining settings so you can find just the right angle for you.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the RIO Gear Aluminum Lightweight Beach Chair placed 12th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Travel hands-free! The adjustable, backpack shoulder straps allow for unrestricted movement and custom-fit ability so you can travel in comfort. The lightweight, rust-proof aluminum frame weighs only 8 lbs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Chairs
When you’re enjoying a long, leisurely day at the beach, it’s best to keep your comfort in mind. While you can certainly lay on a beach blanket on the sand, there is something so relaxing about reclining in a beach chair.
A beach chair is a low, highly portable and comfortable chair designed to take to the beach. They are close to the ground so it’s easy for you to stretch your legs out into the sand. Keep in mind that lower beach chairs are a little harder to get out of. If this is an issue for you, opt for a slightly taller beach chair. Most beach chairs have adjustable backrests so you can set it at an angle that’s most comfortable for you.
An often under-looked element of beach chairs are armrests. They provide a lot of comfort and stability, but they also get hot in the direct sunlight. Look for beach chairs where the arms are made out of wood or are padded with fabric. The metallic arms can get quite warm after a day at the beach. Wider armrests provide more comfort than narrow ones.
The Beach Chair Buying Guide
- When it comes to beach chairs, one of the most important elements to review is their portability. How easy is the chair to fold and set up again? Does it come with straps so you can wear it as a backpack? Are there additional carrying straps you can use? You should also look for one that is lightweight so it’s not a burden to carry down to the shore.
- When you’re reclining, you want to make sure you can find just the right angle. Look for a beach chair that has multiple adjustable backrest positions. You may want to recline almost fully while sunbathing and sit up a bit to enjoy a snack and a beer.
- Check the weight capacity of the chair to ensure it can accommodate your needs. Most beach chairs have a weight capacity of between 200 and 400 pounds.
- Beach chairs with the right accessories really improve the whole experience. For example, having a drink holder attached to your chair means you won’t accidentally kick over your beer into the sand. A towel bar attached to the back of the chair lets you dry out your towel without getting it covered in sand. Plus, extra pockets provide you with a safe space to keep important papers or items.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide