Rimmel Magnifeyes Dual-Ended Liner & Eyeshadow Pencil
Last updated date: June 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Eyeshadow Pencils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Eyeshadow Pencil you should buy.
Update as July 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Eye Shadow Pencil for a detailed review of all the top eyeshadow pencils.
In our analysis, the Rimmel Rimmel Magnifeyes Dual-Ended Liner & Eyeshadow Pencil placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TWO EASY STEPS FOR GREAT LOOKS: Rimmel Magnif’eyes Double Ended Shadow & Liner in Kissed by a Rose Gold resists smudging & creasing making it easier for you get the eye look you want to wear all day, from a smokey, blended look to a classicly defined shape. EYE SHADOW & EYE LINER: Rimmel Magnif’eyes Double Ended Shadow and Eye Liner brings you smooth, creamy eye shadow & eyeliner in one convenient product for great looking eyes in two easy steps, with bold color selections from classic to natural to statement. RIMMEL MAGNIF’EYES: Use Rimmel Magnif’eyes eye product line to get the eye makeup look you want, whether your look is classic, extreme, statement or natural. Add Rimmel Magnif’eyes Eye Palette, Double Ended Eye Shadow and Eye Liner, to your beauty routine.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Eyeshadow Pencils
Eye shadow pencils (also called eye shadow sticks) are a relatively recent entry into the world of makeup, and they are lauded for their ease of application and versatility. Powder eye shadows can be tricky to put on and don’t always last as long or blend as well as cream types.
Powdered eye shadows can be messy to apply, while the newer sticks and pencils contain formulas that glide smoothly like cream and dry into powders. Since they are in stick form, you can be more accurate with their application.
Besides the noticeable difference in consistency, eye shadow sticks are easier to layer than other eye makeup products. Plus, they’re versatile: You can use them for an eye shadow base, eyeliner or even highlighter. Many are sold individually, while others are sold in sets of two or more complementary colors. They also contain waxes and other ingredients that make them last longer.
A great thing about these products is that they aren’t as messy to store and carry around as powder and cream eye shadows. You can remove the cover, twist up the stick, apply, twist it down and close it shut. You can find eye shadow sticks with built-in sharpeners or ones that twist up, which you’ll need to sharpen. You should always sharpen them over a trash can to easily collect and dispose of the shavings.
This eye makeup is sold in every possible color you can imagine (and more), and in matte, metallic and shimmery finishes. Some tips are on the narrower side, while others are wider; you can also find waterproof and water-resistant versions. Most blend quite easily, so you can enjoy experimenting with different looks. Try another color or color combination if you don’t like how one looks.
The Eyeshadow Pencil Buying Guide
- If dry skin is an issue, look for eye shadow pencils that contain hydrating and nourishing ingredients like vitamins and jojoba oil.
- Many of these products also come with one or more smudge tips to help you blend in the color.
- You can also use eye shadow sticks for your eyebrows!
- Extra-wide eye shadow sticks are best for eye shadow bases, and you can also use them as contour sticks.
- Matte neutral eye shadow sticks create more natural-looking appearances.
- Apply the eye shadow stick lightly for a sheer look, and build it up when you want to go bolder.
- If you experience redness, swelling, burning, itching or tingling after using a makeup product, you may be allergic to it. Discontinue use immediately and clean the area; contact your doctor if the reaction is severe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide