RIMABLE Complete Skateboard, 22-Inch
Last updated date: July 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Skateboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Skateboard you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Skateboard for a detailed review of all the top skateboards.
In our analysis of 85 expert reviews, the RIMABLE Complete Skateboard, 22-Inch placed 23rd when we looked at the top 34 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rimable’s 22inch board is available in a variety of colors and designs. These boards are a popular fashion accessory for teenagers and young adults, influencing clothing styles, music and street culture. They are often seen in places frequented by young people, such as university campuses and skate parks. You can even ride them bare foot! They are the perfect transportation, to replace walking. Maximum weight capacity is 198 pounds. Adults and children alike can use the board.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Skateboards
For some, skateboarding is more than just a pastime or hobby; it’s a lifestyle. If you’re looking for a skateboard, then there are a number of elements to consider based on the kind of skateboarding you want to do. For example, if you want to ride at parks, then going with an 8-inch-wide deck at minimum is a good idea. If you plan on skating more in the streets, then you can go with a less wide deck, around 7.5 inches.
Skateboards also come in different shapes. What is right for you will depend on your own personal preference. If you’re new to skateboarding, opt for trying out a few different kinds, starting with a conventional shape. This will help you determine what works for you. Some skateboarders find that the bigger the concave in the shape, the easier the board is to flip.
For street skating, you’ll want light and small wheels, which makes them more responsive and easier to flip. For skating in the park, opt for larger wheels, which will make it easier to get more speed and air. The trucks of the skateboard should be in alignment with your deck size and not stick out too much.
The Skateboard Buying Guide
- Figuring out the right size of skateboard is key. Having the wrong size board can make it difficult to balance. For beginners, start by choosing a width that is proportional to your shoe size. The bigger the shoe, the wider the board. Once you have passed the beginner stage, you can choose the size based on the type of skating you want to do. For example, for flip tricks, you will need a narrower board than if you want to do large jumps. For transportation, a wider skateboard is best because it provides a more stable and comfortable standing platform.
- It can be tempting to focus on the graphics of the skateboard more than its structure and craftsmanship. However, if you’re using the board often, the graphics will wear away with time and use, and you won’t be able to see the images anymore. If you want to get a board with meaningful graphics that you would like to preserve, then it may be one that you hang up instead of ride.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide