Rihanna Kiss Floral Scent Celebrity Perfume
Last updated: October 18, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Celebrity Perfumes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Celebrity Perfume you should buy.
There's a lot to enjoy in Rihanna's Kiss perfume. You'll notice florals and a bit of plum flying over freesia and neroli, then a whiff of gardenia, peony and orange blossom in the heart. The fragrance also boasts cashmere wood, ambergris, vanilla, cedar and musk notes.In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Rihanna Kiss Floral Scent Celebrity Perfume placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Celebrity Perfume Rankings
Countless celebs have gotten into the perfume business over the years and they can be great options when you’re browsing new scents. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind before you make a decision on what can be an expensive little purchase.
The first thing you should consider before picking a celebrity perfume is what sort of scent you’re actually looking for — rather than simply whose name is on the box. Do you want a light and airy perfume, or something more intense? These scents vary widely, so it’s important to choose one that will suit your preferences.
You may be tempted to buy something just because it is associated with a famous person you really like, before realizing you don’t appreciate the way their product smells. Read descriptions of the perfume’s scent notes carefully before you buy, especially if you aren’t shopping in person. If you find a great price online, it might be worth heading to a local department store to get a whiff of the tester before placing your order! In some instances, you may be able to request samples even for online sales.
Next, think about which stars you’d most want to support through your purchase. A perfume may smell beautiful, but if you dislike what the associated celebrity stands for, you may wish to find a similar scent from a different brand.
You can also choose a perfume that is created by a celebrity or a scent that is simply endorsed by one. If you choose a perfume created by a celebrity, you can be sure that they or their team put thought and care into the scent and that it’s a personal extension of their own style. These scents can also be far more affordable than long-standing fragrances from fashion labels that are simply endorsed by celebs.
Perfume is a very personal addition to your aura. When it comes to high-end perfumes, a little often goes a very long way. Some people you come in contact with may love or dislike your perfume but, either way, not overwhelming them with it is a wise move.
This is particularly important if you will be in close quarters with others, if you’re having a medical procedure, like surgery or a mammogram, or if you are going to an interview. Furthermore, if you’ll be around those with allergies, asthma, sensory sensitivities or pregnant people, you may wish to refrain from using perfume out of respect.
- Celebrity perfumes often come in beautiful packaging. This makes them a great gift option for someone special.
- When you’re shopping for a gift, try to find out what perfumes your recipient already has. If they like certain types of scents, you can seek a celebrity perfume with a similar fragrance profile.
- Don’t buy a gift for someone just because it’s tied to their favorite star. If they don’t like the way the perfume smells, it will potentially go to waste.
- Lighter, floral or fruity scents are a great choice for warmer weather, while you can put yourself in the mood for fall or winter with a heavier or musky perfume.
- Pay attention to storage instructions on the package of your perfumes. You’ll want to keep them in an area with the proper temperature and humidity in order to be sure they last and the scents don’t diminish.