Riders by Lee Indigo Straight Leg Stretch Jeans For Plus-Size Women
Last updated date: February 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Jeans For Plus-Size Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Jeans For Plus-Size Women you should buy.
Update as February 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Jeans For Plus-Size Women for a detailed review of all the top jeans for plus-size women.
A cotton-polyester blend ensures the fabric of these jeans moves when you do for the ultimate in comfort. It's a midrise design, so it will work well with a variety of tops. You'll get a straight-leg design for the classic jeans look.
In our analysis, the Riders by Lee Indigo Riders by Lee Indigo Straight Leg Stretch Jeans For Plus-Size Women placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
You have found the perfect mid-rise jean! Our regular fit mid-rise jean sits below the natural waist and has a slimming fit through the seat and thigh. Our premium stretch denim holds its shape and flatters yours all day, So you look and feel great – no matter where your day takes you! We have updated the look to add the iconic Lee spade back pocket with S-Curve embroidery, new branded hardware and premium hand sanding and whickering effects – all to flatter and elevate your favorite jean.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Jeans For Plus-Size Women
A good pair of jeans can be hard to find — and it’s especially challenging to track down denim that fits comfortably (and looks good) if you wear a size outside of the range (sizes 2-14) that is most frequently found in stores.
Here’s the good news: It’s easier than it used to be to find fashionable clothing in the plus-size section of shops and online retailers. Although there’s still a long way to go when it comes to offering a variety of options for people of all shapes and sizes, you can find a wider range of apparel than you could a few years ago.
Even denim has come a long way in recent years, with fabrics that soften the material and make it stretchier. But when it comes to jeans, the right fit can often be an individual thing.
The material is a good place to start when you’re looking for comfortable plus-size jeans. A little spandex can go a long way toward keeping you comfortable throughout the day. With any pair of jeans, though, the trademark is the thickness of the material. While lightweight jeans can be more comfortable, especially during the warmer months, you give up some durability with that option. If you wear your jeans for strenuous activities like yard work, you might find that you don’t get the longevity you expect out of a pair of jeans.
Snug-fitting denim has the added benefit of contouring your body, though this can make jeans uncomfortable or unflattering if the design isn’t compatible with your body. That’s why it’s important to try on multiple styles of jeans and, when you find some you like, buy multiple pairs.
The Jeans For Plus-Size Women Buying Guide
- Jeans can take a while to loosen up. Over time, as you wear, wash and dry them, you’ll likely find the fibers separating a little, giving you that “broken in” feeling that’s so desired in a pair of jeans. But you can speed up that process by soaking them in a bath of hot water and vinegar. This has the added benefit of setting the color, which can keep your darker jeans from fading.
- Pockets are more important than you might realize. Typically, jeans come with two back pockets, as well as two in the front (along with that small “watch pocket” inside one of the front pockets). Consider whether you’ll need to shove your wallet or phone into your back pocket when choosing between types of jeans.
- The cuff of a pair of jeans can vary dramatically. You’ll find straight-leg and boot-cut jeans, as well as those that are more tapered. You can narrow down your choices by searching for the taper style you like best.
- Jeans can vary in length, too. To determine your own length, measure the inseam of a pair of jeans or pants that fit you well and compare it to the measurements of the jeans you’re considering. Standard women’s inseams range from 27 to 32 inches, with those falling below that range typically needing petite sizes and taller individuals needing tall sizes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide