REXBETI Impact Solid Storage Case Bolt And Nut Removal, 13-Piece
Last updated date: June 4, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bolt And Nut Removals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bolt And Nut Removal you should buy.
Stripped, rusted and frozen bolts, nuts and screws are no match for this bolt and nut removal set. It's made from a high hardness chrome molybdenum steel with tight grips. The included heavy-duty blow molded case is an added bonus that helps you keep your tools organized. In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the REXBETI REXBETI Impact Bolt And Nut Removal Set, 13-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bolt And Nut Removal for a detailed review of all the top bolt and nut removals.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
We’ve all been there at some point or another, when a stubborn bolt has rusted, stripped, or otherwise made it impossible to remove from wherever it may have found its rest. Thankfully, REXBETI bolt extractors are around to make sure that you’ll be able to continue to work on your project. The REXBETI 13-piece bolt & nut extractors will allow you to extricate mildly stripped or heavily rusted bolts in your normal fashion. Just stick them on the bolt and turn with the ratchet or pneumatic tool and they’ll grip down and the bolt will most likely pop free. The material used in construction directly determines the quality of a bolt extractor. REXBETI bolt extractors are all made of high hardness chrome molybdenum steel, which provides an assurance of using the tool for quite a long time
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bolt And Nut Removals
When it comes to fasteners, bolts and nuts are the most widely used. Chances are you have multiple items around your home that use this type of hardware. It’s a good idea to have a bolt and nut removal tool on hand to help you replace any worn or damaged bolts, so the machine they’re attached to remains safe to operate. As you shop, you’ll want to keep the following features in mind:
Review the construction of the bolt and nut removal tool first, as you want it to be both tough and durable. The MAXIMUM Drive Impact Rated Bolt And Nut Removal is made from an impact rated 6-point high carbon steel. It has thicker walls for added strength and is also resistant to corrosion, which means you can expect it to last much longer than other models.
Check the bolt and nut removal’s grip next. If you can’t get a good grip, you won’t remove the bolt and you’ll exert a great deal of energy trying. The Topec Impact Hex Bolt And Nut Removal, 13-Piece has high laser etched sizes and a tight grip, thanks to its reverse spiral flutes that are designed to bite down and give you superior gripping power. You’ll love how effortless this model is to use.
Look for a bolt and nut removal tool that is able to fit in small spaces, like the ARES Damaged Bolt And Nut Removal Tool. Not all bolts are easy to reach, so you need at least one tool in a compact design in your arsenal.
Consider a bolt and nut removal set that has a few extra benefits. For example, the REXBETI Impact Bolt And Nut Removal Set, 13-Piece comes with a heavy-duty blow molded case that keeps all of your tools neat and organized. Other models are made using a universal design that fits a variety of fasteners, eliminating the need to purchase multiple tools.
DWYM Fun Fact
Although the exact beginnings of the nut and bolt are unknown, a man by the name of Frederick E. Graves takes the position that the first threaded bolt with matching nut dates back to the 15th century. He bases his theory off of the fact that this is the first time the invention was written about in a book. Graves does concede, however, that the unthreaded bolt is much older, as it is known that the Romans used them on doors.
Did you know that Johann Gutenberg used screws to hold his printing press together, or that Leonardo da Vinci drew models of machines that could manufacturer screws? Another fun fact is that a Frenchman by the name of Besson was the first to actually create a machine to make bolts and screws. He accomplished this feat in 1568.
The Bolt And Nut Removal Buying Guide
- Some reviewers report that not all bolt and nut removal models are effective with studs that are stuck hard. They report that these tools just spin off around the bolt instead of successfully removing it. It’s a good idea to read a few reviews to make sure the model you’re interested in doesn’t have this problem.
- Stay away from bolt and nut removal tools that have a beefy body, as these won’t fit in tight spaces or fit over the actual bolt.
- Did you know that you can actually upcycle any old or unused bolts and nuts? You can make a decorative snowman, create unique drawer pulls and even decorate a picture frame.
- If you get any grease on your bolt and nut removal tool, all you need to do is wash it using a grease-fighting dish soap and some hot water. The important thing is that you dry the tool immediately afterward using a lint-free cloth, as you don’t want the metal to be at risk of rusting.
- There are several factors that come into play when pricing a bolt and nut removal set. They included the construction material used, the number of pieces in the set and whether the set comes with a storage case. You’ll find the ARES Damaged Bolt And Nut Removal Tool is the most affordable among the bunch. The Topec Impact Hex Bolt And Nut Removal, 13-Piece and the REXBETI Impact Bolt And Nut Removal Set, 13-Piece are more moderately priced. You’ll pay a higher price for the MAXIMUM Drive Impact Rated Bolt And Nut Removal, which is made from an impact rated 6-point high carbon steel.