Reston Lloyd Calypso Basics Acrylic Flour & Sugar Canisters, 3-Piece
Last updated date: July 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flour & Sugar Canisters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flour & Sugar Canister you should buy.
Update as September 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Flour & Sugar Canisters for a detailed review of all the top flour & sugar canisters.
In our analysis, the Reston Lloyd Reston Lloyd Calypso Basics Acrylic Flour & Sugar Canisters, 3-Piece placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Clear acrylic canister are great for storing food, utensils, craft supplies and much more. Each lid is airtight with a gasket to keep your food fresh and has a handle for easy opening. Each canister has a colorful lid to match your kitchen and dinnerware décor. The set comes with the following sizes; 72 oz. (8 3/4 cups), 40 oz. (5 cups), 28 oz. (3 1/2 cups). The canisters nest inside the largest size for easy storing; BPA free; Dishwasher safe.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flour & Sugar Canisters
Canister sets make for wonderful home organization tools, and they can be used in any room of your house. If you plan to use them to store dry food, choose ones designed for this purpose; they should have airtight seals. Clear ones are ideal when you want to know what is inside, but some are printed with words like “flour” or “coffee,” so you won’t have to guess.
Before buying, check to see how much space you have for the canisters. Some kitchen closets are small, so canisters that stack might be a good pick. These sets can be made from plastic, stainless steel, ceramic or other materials. Product descriptions should include item measurements and weights, so if you don’t want something too heavy, avoid ceramic and similar materials. Also, check to see if the containers you’re considering are dishwasher-safe; hand-washing and air-drying can be time-consuming.
The Flour & Sugar Canister Buying Guide
- Some canisters are designed to hold specific amounts, like a five-pound bag of flour. This is helpful because you won’t have to fill it up as often. It will be heavier, though.
- See what size openings the canisters have. They should be large enough to fit a scoop or measuring cup if you plan to use them for flour, sugar and other similar kitchen essentials.
- When shopping for canisters to store food, one of the most important features is an airtight seal. See what kind of mechanism the seals have, too.
- Plastic can be easy to clean, but be sure to buy containers that are BPA-free.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide