Resolve Multiple Fabrics Upholstery & Mattress Cleaner
Last updated date: September 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Cleaner you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mattress Cleaners for a detailed review of all the top mattress cleaners.
For tough surface stains, this spray can do the trick. Simply apply a light coating to the affected area, wait five minutes, then blot away the stain with a dry, clean cloth. If it doesn't lift the stain the first time, you can wait for it to dry and go through the process again.
In our analysis, the Resolve Resolve Multiple Fabrics Upholstery & Mattress Cleaner placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RESOLVE Upholstery Stain Remover cleans and freshens household fabrics such as sofas, mattresses, drapes, and more. Lift away dirt and odors without fading or discoloring your upholstery. This convenient formula even removes stains left by wine, coffee, and food grease. Clean and refresh your upholstery with this powerful and easy-to-use formula. Cleans and Freshens Upholstery Lift away dirt and odor from your sofa, mattresses, drapes and more. This powerful solution even removes tough stains, such as those left by wine, coffee and food grease. Before cleaning, check your fabric manufacturer's clean ability code tag. Use on fabrics coded "WS" or "W." Do not use if tag is coded "X" or "S." Safe for Most Household Upholstery. When used as directed, this upholstery stain remover works on many household fabrics, such as polyester, nylon, and cotton blends, without fading or discoloring. Not recommended for velvet, silk, vinyl, or leather. Why Use Resolve. Vacuuming alone won't pick up all the dirt trapped in your carpet. With RESOLVE products you can achieve a fast deeper clean without the inconvenience, expense, or complication of other deep cleaning methods. RESOLVE removes three times more dirt than vacuuming and freshening powders alone.* Whether you need to deep clean large or high-traffic areas, remove stubborn stains, or take care of pet odors and messes, you'll find an easy and convenient solution with RESOLVE products.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Cleaners
You’ve likely heard how dirty mattresses can be. Over time, dust mites, dead skin, dirt and more collect beneath your sheets. If you suffer from allergies, you may not realize that the source of your problem is inside that surface you sleep on every night.
But while you can easily wash and dry your sheets, pillowcases, blankets and duvet cover, you can’t exactly toss your mattress in the washing machine. You can’t drag it to a professional dry cleaner, either. Once your sheets are off your mattress, you may wonder how you can possibly get beneath the surface of your mattress to deal with the buildup inside.
The first step in cleaning a mattress is to simply vacuum it. Use the handheld attachment that came with your vacuum and run it over the entire surface. You can buy specialized vacuum cleaners that use high-frequency vibration to shake up the dust and dirt inside and remove it. You can also use that type of handheld vacuum cleaner on your sofas, pillows and other thick surfaces.
Once you’ve dealt with the interior, you’ll need to spot treat any stains using a stain remover. Use these types of removers sparingly, especially if you have memory foam, which isn’t supposed to get wet. The goal is to treat the stain, not soak the mattress.
Lastly, sprinkle baking soda over the entire mattress and let it set for several hours or overnight, if possible. This will absorb any remaining moisture or odor.
The Mattress Cleaner Buying Guide
- If you treat stains on your mattress, avoid spraying cleaner directly on the surface. Spray the cleaner on a cloth and blot the area, using as little product as possible. You can use water on a cloth to soak up the remainder of the stain.
- Even if your stain remover claims it doesn’t damage dyes, test it on a small spot before using it liberally. This will ensure it really is colorfast to help keep the original colors in your mattress’s surface.
- Don’t just treat the top of your mattress. Once you’re finished cleaning one side, flip the mattress and treat the other side as well. You should flip your mattress regularly as directed by the manufacturer anyway. If your mattress has a design that requires one side face up at all times, you can rotate it 180 degrees periodically to help the mattress wear evenly.
- In addition to regularly cleaning your mattress, you should also make sure it’s covered with a mattress protector. This will help reduce the allergens that build up inside as well as keeping it safe from stains.
- Make sure any cleaners you use are safe for use around children and pets if that’s a concern.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide