Resolve Liquid Mattress Cleaner & Spray
Last updated date: May 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Cleaner & Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Cleaner & Spray you should buy.
Update as May 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mattress Cleaner & Sprays for a detailed review of all the top mattress cleaner & sprays.
You can use this spot upholstery cleaner on multiple fabric types, like cotton, nylon and polyester blends. It can remove stains from coffee, food grease, wine and makeup, helping to keep furniture and mattresses clean for a long time.
In our analysis, the Resolve Resolve Liquid Mattress Cleaner & Spray placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Directions: Product Usage: Resolve Upholstery Cleaner Is Safe To Use On Most Household Fabrics Such As Polyester, Nylon And Cotton Blends. Before Cleaning: Test A Hidden Section Of Fabric Being Cleaned For Colorfastness. If Color Is Affected, Do Not Use. Not Recommended For Velvet, Silk, Vinyl Or Leather. Look For Fabric Manufacturer’S Cleanability Code Tag. Use On Fabrics Coded Ws Or W. Concentrated formula use only 2 3 ounce Per gallon of water Cleans up to 1600 square feet.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Cleaner & Sprays
Even if you change your sheets frequently, your bed is likely not as clean as you think. Over time, body oils, dead skin, hair, sweat and pet residue can seep into your mattress. Imagine sleeping on all that every night — the thought is enough to keep most people wide awake! That’s why it’s important to use mattress cleaners and sprays to disinfect, deodorize and deep-clean your mattress on a regular basis.
One of the biggest benefits of a clean mattress is allergy management. If you suffer from allergies to dust mites, pets or other natural sources, your mattress may be triggering your symptoms. Cleaning your mattress ensures that you can reduce contact with allergens, which can help minimize allergy attacks. A clean mattress can also help reduce eczema, asthma and rhinitis.
Using mattress cleaners and spray on your mattress may improve the overall air quality in your bedroom. Whenever you get on your bed, you stir up the fine dust particles in the mattress, which you then breathe in. This can cause sneezing, eye irritation, congestion and other uncomfortable symptoms.
The Mattress Cleaner & Spray Buying Guide
- Before you use mattress cleaners, sprays and stain removers, it’s important to try and remove as much dust as possible. Use a vacuum cleaner for this job. Be sure to press down firmly on the vacuum head to get out as much dust as possible. Don’t forget to do the sides. If possible, stand the mattress up and do the underside as well. You can also vacuum the box spring.
- When using any kind of mattress cleaner or spray, it’s important to leave enough time for the mattress to fully dry before putting your sheets back on. Don’t start the cleaning right before bed, because your mattress will not have time to air out. You’ll need to add a few hours to let the bed dry properly. If not, you could end up with trapped moisture, which leads to mold and mildew.
- Follow the instructions on the mattress cleaner and sprays and only use as much liquid as they call for. If you use too much, you may end up saturating the mattress. That makes it take much longer to dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide