RENPHO Portable Automatic Massager
Last updated: November 11, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Massager you should buy.
In our analysis of 87 expert reviews, the RENPHO Portable Automatic Massager placed 13th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RENPHO Deep Massager for Body: The percussion technology can help relax on feet, calf, shoulders, neck, back, muscle, arms, and legs. Best for your healthy life. Fathers Day Gifts for Dad. Powerful Motor and Safety Design: Great motor with extremely powerful up to 3600 times per minute. After using 20 minutes, it will automatically stopped to prevent the massager from over heating. Portable and Flexibility: Hand held and Cordless design, you can bring it to home, office and anywhere. 5 interchangeable head-attachments, depending on your preference. Cordless and Rechargeable. The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for approximately a TOTAL of 140 minutes on a full charge! For safety, it can’t use While charging. RENPHO Handheld Massager is a great ideal gift for men, women, parents and friends.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
A good massage offers plenty of benefits; however, paying for a massage from a professional on a regular basis can be quite costly. Purchasing your own massager is a much more practical solution. Additionally, having your own unit allows you to massage sore muscles at any time of the day or night.
When shopping for the best massager, you need to decide if you’re okay with the model having a cord. With a cord, you don’t have to worry about keeping the battery charged. Without a cord, you can move around freely without any wires getting in the way.
Should you opt for a rechargeable massager, it’s important that you check how long the battery will last in between charges. Some massagers, for example, run for a total of 100 minutes once they’re fully charged. They also often come with a smart battery status display, so you always know exactly how much battery power you’ve used.
Consider how portable you need the massager to be. There are massagers that come with their own carrying cases, so you can take them to the office or pack them in your RV. Some even include a handy car adapter, so you can use them when driving across the country.
Look for a massager that includes a heat function, like the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager. Not only will the heat help loosen up tight muscles, but it also works to increase blood flow. The heat works in conjunction with the massage to leave you feeling calm and pain-free.
Review which parts of the body the massager is designed to work on. There are massagers that are specially designed for use on the neck and back, as well as massagers that cater to the entire body. Consider a model that comes with three interchangeable massage nodes, each of which coordinates with a different area of the body. This type of massager also often has an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable grip during operation.
- Most massagers for use at home require the user to have a bit of arm strength. If you are elderly or you have any medical conditions that restrict the use of your arms, you’ll need a friend or family member to operate the massager for you.
- Pay attention to the length of the massager’s cord. Models that have short cords that measure just 3 feet in length will require a person to use them near an outlet. This may be a problem if you don’t have a chair or sofa in close proximity to an outlet.
- Look for a massager that allows you to adjust the intensity. Your spouse may love a deep tissue massage, but if you prefer a softer approach, you want to have that option available to you.
- It’s good practice to wipe down the massager’s nodes after each use with a disinfectant wipe. If you don’t have any wipes, you can use a bit of warm water and dish soap, but you’ll need to be careful you don’t get the insides of the massager wet. Also, you’ll need to make sure the massager has been unplugged from the power source before you clean it. Otherwise, you put yourself at risk of an electrical shock.
- Purchasing a massage for home use won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Most models are actually quite reasonably priced.