RENPHO Heating Air Compression Shiatsu Foot Massager
Last updated: November 23, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Foot Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Foot Massager you should buy.
This lightweight wireless massager travels with you for lasting comfort. Heated for deeper stress relief, this option also offers many features for a customized massage. The removable cover is safe for your washing machine.In our analysis of 195 expert reviews, the RENPHO Heating Air Compression Shiatsu Foot Massager placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The wonders and benefits of using the RENPHO foot massager A foot massage increases the circulation in your feet and helps your blood and lymph systems carry away toxins. The very process of a foot massage sends messages to the rest of your body to relax. Massaging the feet targets the rest of the body, too. Reflexology therapy helps correct imbalances in the body by stimulating specific areas of your feet. And proper and targeted stimulation of the feet can ease tension all over your body, especially your legs and lower back. A foot massage is a great way to pamper someone special and help them unwind after a long day. As an added benefit, foot massages can also help to treat issues like headaches, insomnia, and stress. With all that punishment, feet need a lot of care to keep them healthy. They get sore and tired. They get crampy and stiff. They can swell, sweat and ache. That’s where a foot massage comes in. 1 Shiatsu Therapy with Heat and Air Pressure The RENPHO foot massager is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort. It offers a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage, heated, air-pressure massage. It can improve the blood flow, relieve chronic foot pain from plantar fasciitis, and help with neuropathic foot numbness. Foot massage feels good not only because you’ll feel your muscles relax, but also because the massage increases the release of hormones in your body that create relaxation and a sense of calm, and decreases the release of hormones that keep you tense and stressed. fdsa Experience a simple and convenient foot massage Adjustable massage intensity: Adjust your massage intensity to your individual preference, giving you a unique personal massage experience. Additional settings: Adjust air compression intensity and optional heat to create your own personalized massage program. Replaceable and washable cloth cover: The detachable cloth cover can be unloaded by simply pulling the zipper. Cleaning is easy. 15/30 minutes timer: Automatically shuts off after 15 or 30 minutes. easy touch Why I choose RENPHO foot massager Feature: 1. Touch buttons, can be easily controlled with your feet. 2. Large massage space for up to US men size 12. 3. The detachable cloth cover offers a clean massage environment. 4. Different massage modes provide the most comfortable massage for different sizes of feet. 5. The stylish look and design reflects your noble taste. 3 Foot reflexology massage foot everyday Soothing Heat therapy RENPHO Foot massager comes with a heating function. If you suffer knots in your feet in particular and want to get rid of them, a heated foot massage is a much better option. Foot reflexology This foot reflexology chart shows the acupressure points on the feet soles and their link to organs. Massage therapy and foot reflexology both help improve circulation around the body. Massaging your feet the right way can help ensure that your blood flows swiftly around your body and reaches all of the areas that need it. What’s inside Size: L16.8*W15.3*H9.8 inch Adapter Output: DC12V 2.5A Adapter Input: 100V-240V 50/60Hz Weight: 3.85kg/8.5lb Modes: 3 Kneading intensity, 3 Air intensity, 2 timer, Heat Package Content: Shiatsu Foot Massager, Wall Power Supply, User Manual
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Foot Massager Rankings
The benefits of massage go far beyond simple relaxation. Massage improves your circulation, reduces joint pain, speeds up muscle recovery time and lowers your blood pressure. Your entire body benefits from a massage, but it’s especially helpful for your feet.
Your feet contain hundreds of tiny muscles, ligaments, tendons and bones that work together to keep you mobile and pain-free. If one of these gets irritated or injured, it affects your entire leg. Massage is a great way to keep the muscles in your feet loose and healthy. A home foot massager guarantees that you’ll have access to a top-notch foot massage every day.
Foot massagers are a portable, affordable way to relieve daily foot pain without spending hours at a day spa. They come in a range of styles and prices, from simple wooden massage rollers to high-tech heated Shiatsu units. There are also waterfall foot spas and calf massagers for a complete lower leg massage.
Simple massage rollers are made from wooden rungs with pointy nubs that hit pressure points on your foot. You just roll both of your feet over the unit, applying as much pressure as you need. These massagers are great for soothing tension from plantar fasciitis (a painful condition where the thick band of tissue connecting your heel to your toes becomes inflamed).
Electric massagers come packed with different massage techniques, varying levels of pressure and heat functions. Just choose your settings, place your feet in the massager’s foot chambers and let the machine do the work. Some electric massagers are cordless and run on batteries, while others need to be plugged into an outlet. They can reduce pain from an array of conditions, like generalized chronic pain and aching arches.
Water massagers are like a small hot tub for your feet. They use warm water and bubbles to help loosen your muscles and increase circulation. Sometimes they also have rollers or electronic nodes built in for a deeper massage.
Home foot massagers benefit almost everyone, whether you’re looking for a little relaxation or dealing with chronic muscle pain. Hop on over to our Tips & Advice for a detailed look at choosing the best foot massager for your home.
- If you have a medical condition, check with your doctor before you buy a foot massager. They can be a helpful add-on to any wellness plan, but some conditions (like nerve damage) might get worse if your feet are exposed to too much pressure or heat.
- Next, you’ll want to narrow down your options and decide between a massage roller or an electric massager. Massage rollers are generally less expensive, and you can make immediate changes to the level of pressure you’re applying. Electric massagers cost a little more, but you’ll get tons of features that are worth the money.
- If you’re using an electric massager, you’ll put your feet in two sleeves to start the massage. Most of these sleeves are removable for cleaning, and many are washer and dryer safe. Wash your sleeves frequently, and check the care instructions before you start cleaning.
- If you’d like an electric massager and you’ve got larger feet, take special care to see if the massager can accommodate your shoe size. Most sleeve-style massagers go up to a men’s size 12. If you wear a bigger size, opt for a massager that lets your feet sit on top instead of inserting them into the massager.
- Most electric massagers have options for heat, which helps loosen muscles for a deeper massage. If you’re sensitive to heat, make sure that your massager has options for low, medium and high heat. If there’s only “on” or “off” selections, you might accidentally go overboard with the temperature.
- Electric massagers use rotating balls, rolling sticks, spinning heads and air pressure to rub your feet. You’ll be able to choose the amount of pressure, the speed of the massage and the length of time with digital controls. Many massagers also come with remote controls, so you can switch things up without bending over and interrupting your self-care moment.
- If you’ve ever gotten a massage at a spa, you likely had a Swedish massage. This technique strokes muscles, joints and connective tissues. The vast majority of electric foot massagers perform Shiatsu massage, which focuses on traditional Chinese acupressure points. The masseuse uses their fingers to apply deep, direct and rhythmic pressure to these points. Decide if you like the idea of a Shiatsu-style massage before you put that massager in your online shopping cart.
- If your massager is smaller and lightweight (like a wooden roller), it’ll be easy to move it around your house. You can even take it along when you travel. If you choose a larger electric massager, it won’t be as portable, and you’ll have to stake out an area with enough room to accommodate it. Think about where you’d like to use your massager and plan accordingly.
- Most electric massagers plug into a wall outlet. Make sure that you can place your electric massager in a comfortable location that’s also close to a power source. You might also want a massager that runs on batteries, so you can use it anywhere in your home.
- Store your foot massager in a cabinet or other out-of-the-way place if you have young children. The massager might look like fun to your kids, but the pressure and heat can be too much for very small feet.
- Your foot massager can last for years if you care for it properly. Wipe down the outside of an electric massager with a damp cloth and clean any sleeves frequently. You can also wear socks while you use it to keep it hygienic. Try to avoid using extension cords when you plug it in — they increase the risk of overheating.
- If you buy a water spa massager, you’ll need to clean and dry it after every use to prevent bacteria buildup. Drain the water from the spa, then remove any visible debris with a damp cloth. If your care instructions say it’s okay, fill the spa with warm water and a mild detergent. Be very careful not to get water or soap anywhere else; that can damage the motor. Rinse the soap away, then apply a disinfectant. (Your spa’s care instructions will tell you what brands are safe for your model.) Rinse away the disinfectant, dry the basin and store the foot spa in a cool, dry place.
- Take advantage of any safety features on your foot massager, especially auto-shutoff timers. These can save the day if you doze off mid-massage.