RENPHO Compression Shiatsu Foot & Leg Massager
Last updated date: July 15, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Renpho Foot Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Renpho Foot Massager you should buy.
With this RENPHO foot massager, you'll be able to relax your muscles while also improving your circulation. The entire massager is portable, so you can use it at home or when traveling. The unit features five modes and four intensities and comes with a handheld controller. In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the RENPHO RENPHO Compression Shiatsu Foot & Leg Massager placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Renpho Foot Massager for a detailed review of all the top renpho foot massagers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
If you stand or sit for long periods of time, unable to get exercise, or are suffering from soreness from athletic training, you may suffer from leg pain, The RENPHO Leg Massager can help! This Leg Massager is a new way to relax your calves and feet. Using it 15 minutes once or twice daily can relax muscle fatigue, and exercise recovery. Multiple massage modes can give you different massage experiences, while the portable design allows you to enjoy it anywhere anytime. Saves time and money! This leg massager in the market is designed to simulate hands compressing and squeezing, it helps to relax our legs. It doesn't vibrate and kneading, and there are no rollers inside.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Renpho Foot Massagers
Everyone knows that getting a foot massage is enjoyable, but did you also know that it comes with a host of health benefits? WebMD reports that a foot massage can increase your energy levels, boost your circulation and reduce pain. It’s not always practical or economical to make an appointment with a professional masseuse. Instead, you can save money and time by purchasing a RENPHO foot massager for use at home or the office.
When shopping for a foot massager, you’ll want to decide whether you’d like a model that provides a dry massage or one that uses water. The RENPHO Heated Foot Spa Bath Massager uses water and doubles as a foot bath. It uses motorized shiatsu massaging rollers and powerful bubble jets to rejuvenate your feet. Although the unit is easy to carry to a sink when it comes time to drain the water, it’s also made with a set of wheels and a built-in drainpipe.
Consider going with a foot massager that has a heating element. The RENPHO Shiatsu Heated Foot Massager uses a soothing heat function that can be controlled independently. The bottom of the unit is outfitted with non-slip rubber pads to keep it firmly planted on the ground. It also includes detachable and washable foot sleeves that make the massager hygienic.
Check the number of options the foot massager is able to offer. For example, the RENPHO Flat Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager has six massage heads with 18 rotating massage nodes. Users can choose between two massage speeds and there’s a 15-minute auto shut off function for added safety.
If you have a lot of tension in your legs, opt for a RENPHO foot massager that not only massages your feet but also your calves. The RENPHO Compression Shiatsu Foot & Leg Massager is a good choice, as it comes with a handheld controller that lets you choose whether you’d like your feet and calves massaged at the same time or whether you’d like the massages to work from the bottom up or the top down.
Consider going with a RENPHO foot massager that has a few extra features. There are models that allow you to adjust the angle of the massager, so you don’t have to use it with your legs straight up and down. Other massagers are foldable, which makes them easy to store when not in use.
DWYM Fun Fact
RENPHO operates under the slogan, “Live Healthy, Live Smart.” The company was founded in 2015 and quickly grew in popularity due to their high-quality products that are designed to help consumers live healthier at home. RENPHO operates out of Anaheim, California and welcomes visitors during normal business hours. Currently, the company sells a line of scales, massagers, air purifiers, noise machines, hair trimmers, water flossers and blood pressure monitors.
The Renpho Foot Massager Buying Guide
- Always check the RENPHO foot massager product label for its maximum shoe size. Many of the units are designed for men and women with a shoe size limit of a US men’s size 12 shoe or less.
- It’s important that you keep your RENPHO foot massager clean. Some models come with removable covers that are washable, however, others don’t. If the massager was filled with water, you’ll need to drain it out. Afterward, clean the unit using hot water and a soap or detergent. After you rinse it clean, you’ll need to apply a disinfectant and let that disinfectant remain on the massager for 10 minutes before rinsing the unit one final time.
- Foot massagers that are designed to be used with water can handle the addition of a few drops of an essential oil. Consider using a citrus essential oil for an invigorating scent or go with a lavender essential oil for its calming properties. If essential oils aren’t your thing, you can also add bath salts.
- If you’re looking for a unique gift for a friend or family member, the RENPHO foot massager is an excellent choice. It allows the recipient to take some time for themselves and enjoy a relaxing massage after standing on their feet all day.
- RENPHO foot massagers are available at several different price points. Some are made to massage your feet only, while others also include your calves. You’ll find the RENPHO Flat Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager is the most affordable of the bunch. The RENPHO Compression Shiatsu Foot & Leg Massager comes in at a more moderate price, while both the RENPHO Shiatsu Heated Foot Massager and the RENPHO Heated Foot Spa Bath Massager are at the top of the price range.