Remo ET-7106-00 6-Inch Kids’ Lollipop Drum & Percussion
Last updated date: August 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drums & Percussion and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drum & Percussion you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Drums & Percussion Instruments for a detailed review of all the top drums & percussion.
In our analysis, the Remo Remo ET-7106-00 6-Inch Kids' Lollipop Drum & Percussion placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lollipop drums are easy to play frame drum that is based on a simple drum design that has been around since mankind's earliest days. Designed and shaped like a lollipop, kids will love to play with this pretuned graphic drumhead. Mallet included.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drums & Percussion
Percussion instruments are any instruments that can be beaten or struck. This can be with a hand or an object, such as a set of sticks. That means drums are a percussion instrument. When shopping for drums and percussion, you’ll want to take skill level and design into consideration.
Teachers and parents who want to encourage a love of music should look for a drums set that is designed for children ages 5 and up. You’ll find pre-tuned sets that include Acousticon shells and a vibrant rainforest finish are an excellent choice. Some sets even include different size drums, such as 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 inches.
Bongo-style drums are also a great choice for beginners, as they are easy to play, yet still offer professional sound quality. Many sets are constructed from natural wood and feature smooth black powder-coated hardware with an attractive glossy finish.
If you’re looking for a drum that produces an ethereal sound, a steel tongue drum is a better choice. High-end models made from a steel-titanium alloy that are strictly hand-modulated produce perfect tones. This type of drum is often used to promote an atmosphere of relaxation, which leads to a reduction in stress.
Consider opting for a drums and percussion kit. These kits not only include a drum, but also a set of mallets, mallet holder, shoulder strap, music book and cleaning cloth. They may even come with a handy travel bag, allowing you to transport the kit from home to school or the park.
The Drum & Percussion Buying Guide
- Some drums and percussion sets include a tuning wrench. If your kit doesn’t, you may want to invest in one to ensure your drums are producing accurate sounds.
- Steel tongue drums are often sold in a variety of colors, including green, purple, black, white and blue.
- Beginners will find helpful instructional videos online, but it may still be a good idea to sign up for a few classes to learn the basics of the drum.
- It’s good practice to keep your drums inside a carry case when not in use, as this protects them from dust, bugs and accidental spills.
- When purchasing drums made from wood, you’ll want to check that the product is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). This certification lets you know that the company is environmentally responsible.
- Drums and percussion kits come in a variety of price tags, some of which are budget-friendly. You may want to consider picking one up to give as a gift.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide