Remington D3190 Healthy Hair Fast Hair Dryer, 1875-Watts
Last updated date: January 26, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hair Dryer you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2023:
Checkout The Best Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top hair dryers.
This hair dryer makes it possible to dry and style your hair without damaging the health of your hair. It utilizes ceramic, ionic and tourmaline technologies to speed up drying times and to reduce frizz. The advanced coating technology and micro-conditioners protect your hair and leave it looking shiny and feeling smooth.
In our analysis of 65 expert reviews, the Remington Healthy Hair Fast Hair Dryer, 1875-Watts placed 12th when we looked at the top 25 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Achieve shiny, healthier hair with the REMINGTON Damage Protection Hair Dryer. The Advanced Coating Technology offers 3X more protection during styling, and our proprietary Micro-Conditioner Technology keeps your hair healthier. This dryer combines Ceramic + Ionic + Tourmaline technologies with 1875W max power for fast, healthy styles and less frizz. With three heat and two speed settings, you can find the airflow performance you prefer for your hair type. Then lock in your gorgeous styles with the cool shot button. Plus, the concentrator and diffuser attachments make it easy to style with precision or build volume and lift while you dry your hair.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hair Dryers
Many of us would be lost without our hair dryers. Whether you just want to dry your hair quickly before you dash out the door in the morning or you rely on it as an integral tool to achieve your mane’s style, a hairdryer is a must-have daily appliance for people of all hair types and style preferences.
A hairdryer works by speeding up the process of water evaporating from the hair’s surface, which is accomplished through the combination of a hair dryer’s motor-driven fan and a heating element.
Although modern hair dryers all work using the same basic mechanism, these days, some dryers tout special features that do everything from cutting drying time to protecting the hair from heat damage to produce salon-quality results. The three-heat, two-speed settings on certain ion dryers offer further control to achieve specific styles with different hair types. Ionic dryers also speed up dry time and create a super-sleek look.
Look for a hairdryer with wattage between 1800 to 2000 to strike a balance between quick and efficient drying and avoiding “frying” your precious tresses.
Additional attachments, like the diffuser, help tackle common hair problems, like frizziness. A diffuser disperses the dryer’s airflow and spreads it over a larger area, helping to keep curls in check.
If you dry your hair on a daily basis or have special hair needs, an investment in a higher-priced model may make sense. On the other hand, a more economical and more basic model may do the trick for those who just want to efficiently dry their hair in a pinch on an occasional basis.
The Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- Using the appropriate product for your hair type can optimize your dryer’s performance. Volumizing spray, leave-in conditioner and shine serum can all help you achieve the perfect style, depending on your hair’s length and texture.
- Speaking of products, using them correctly is also important. In general, a lighter hand is best. Don’t overdo it.
- How long to dry your hair depends on your hair type as well. If you have fine to medium hair, it’s fine to wait until your locks are about 80 percent dry before you start using your dryer. For thicker hair, you should only let it dry to about 50 percent dryness in order to have the most control over your style.
- If you wrap your hair up in a towel upon exiting the shower, don’t leave it on too long. That’s because the friction from the towel can actually damage your tresses. Aim to keep it wrapped up no longer than 10 minutes.
- Start drying your hair from the front, then move back toward the nape of your neck. This is especially important for those with bangs. Your fringe can be the toughest part of your hair to style, so tackle it first to minimize frizz.
- If volume’s what you’re after, be sure to lift your hair from the roots as you dry.
- Although many people keep their hairdryer in the bathroom, it can actually be helpful to move to another room. The humidity after you step out of a hot shower can make your job that much tougher, and increase the time it takes to dry your hair.
- Don’t be afraid of the cool button. Giving your hair a shot of cool air can seal the cuticle, increase its shine and lock in your style for a look that lasts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide