Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5
Last updated date: January 23, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
The Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5 use a non-toxic ink that doesn't smudge, so you don't have to worry about your labels and drawings looking sad because of condensation or an accidental brush against your finger. You'll get five metallic markers in each set, as well as a handy microfiber cleaning cloth. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can take advantage of the company's 200% guarantee. In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Reload Joy Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
How many times have you picked up the wrong drink at a party, or had your drink stolen by one of your friends? And if you try to write names on each glass in order to keep track of drinks, it can turn into a mess, since condensation all but guarantees smudged ink! But Reload Joy Markers save the day with their beautiful, vibrant colors, easy cleaning and smudge-free, non-toxic ink! Throw that party today! And pick up your drink confidently! What you'll get: 5 metallic markers (gold, silver, teal, white & black) to write on any glassy surface; a microfiber cloth for easy cleaning; an eBook with 10 ideas to help you jump-start your creativity with our wine glass markers; FREE colored printable templates (better than stencils). Why choose us? Wine Markers for glasses have been at more than 10,000 parties all over America, from New York, to Miami, to L.A. and everywhere in between! Invite us to your parties, as well, so that all of your friends can keep track of their glasses AND leave with clean hands. We don't offer just a product, but a complete package that will help you to make your party memorable. You will receive your package before the party begins! Our shipping times will be in accordance with Amazon terms, or we will pay your shipping costs. No dried-up markers here! All of our markers are of the highest quality and have been rigorously tested and proven to function properly, even after being kept sealed and unused for one year. The markers can be easily cleaned off of all the non-porous objects you write on (including glass, mirrors, windows, plastic, ceramic, chalkboard, whiteboard and metal) with the included microfiber cloth or with wine wipes (not included in set). You can download useful printable stencils from our website that will bring that will bring the ideas found in our eBook to life.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. The Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5 meets this criterion. It’s also smudge-free and won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Check for any guarantees or warranties that protect your purchase. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your purchase at any time or for any reason, you can request a full refund. Other companies offer everything from money-back guarantees to 100% satisfaction guarantees.
DWYM Fun Fact
Not only is it possible to come across glass funnels created by lightning striking sand, but you can also find glass made from rapidly solidified lava. Here are a few more interesting facts about glass:
- Glass doesn’t wear out, so it can be recycled an indefinite number of times.
- We all know recycling is good for the environment, but did you know recycled glass can result in a 20% reduction in air pollution?
- The largest collection of glass art exists at the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. They have an astounding 45,000 pieces of art made from glass.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than the more expensive Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5, which comes with an extra microfiber cleaning cloth.