Reload Joy Metallic Glass Marker, 5-Pack
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
The Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5 use a non-toxic ink that doesn't smudge, so you don't have to worry about your labels and drawings looking sad because of condensation or an accidental brush against your finger. You'll get five metallic markers in each set, as well as a handy microfiber cleaning cloth. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can take advantage of the company's 200% guarantee.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Reload Joy Metallic Glass Marker, 5-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
How many times have you picked up the wrong drink at a party, or had your drink stolen by one of your friends? And if you try to write names on each glass in order to keep track of drinks, it can turn into a mess, since condensation all but guarantees smudged ink! But Reload Joy Markers save the day with their beautiful, vibrant colors, easy cleaning and smudge-free, non-toxic ink! Throw that party today! And pick up your drink confidently! What you'll get: 5 metallic markers (gold, silver, teal, white & black) to write on any glassy surface; a microfiber cloth for easy cleaning; an eBook with 10 ideas to help you jump-start your creativity with our wine glass markers; FREE colored printable templates (better than stencils). Why choose us? Wine Markers for glasses have been at more than 10,000 parties all over America, from New York, to Miami, to L.A. and everywhere in between! Invite us to your parties, as well, so that all of your friends can keep track of their glasses AND leave with clean hands. We don't offer just a product, but a complete package that will help you to make your party memorable. You will receive your package before the party begins! Our shipping times will be in accordance with Amazon terms, or we will pay your shipping costs. No dried-up markers here! All of our markers are of the highest quality and have been rigorously tested and proven to function properly, even after being kept sealed and unused for one year. The markers can be easily cleaned off of all the non-porous objects you write on (including glass, mirrors, windows, plastic, ceramic, chalkboard, whiteboard and metal) with the included microfiber cloth or with wine wipes (not included in set). You can download useful printable stencils from our website that will bring that will bring the ideas found in our eBook to life.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. You’ll also want it to be smudge-free so that it won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than more expensive sets that come with extras, like microfiber cleaning cloths.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide