Regal Trunk & Co. 5-Piece Whiskey Decanter and Glass Set
Last updated date: November 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bar Serving Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bar Serving Set you should buy.
Update as November 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bar Serving Set for a detailed review of all the top bar serving sets.
Add a touch of class to your liquor cabinet with this bar serving set. Every piece within the set is non-toxic and free of lead. The glasses are constructed using an ergonomic design and then properly weighted and balanced. They're also chip-resistant for a longer life.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Regal Trunk & Co. 5-Piece Whiskey Decanter and Glass Set placed 5th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Regal Trunk & Co aims to make every home the place it should be, where lasting memories of family and friendship are created. Classic yet contemporary to fit in today’s conversations, that’s the promise of the set of whiskey decanters and rocks glasses from Regal Trunk. We are redefining the pleasures of friendship, comradery and family get-togethers with an impeccable sense of fine craftsmanship, elegance and style with such classy offerings. Serve and Entertain Family and Friends in the True Old Spirit of Carefree Indulgence. Gorgeous, Bold Decanter and Whiskey Glasses, Premium Craftsmanship, Ergonomic Luxurious Feel 𝐃rinking fine spirits isn’t an activity, it’s an experience. And that experience requires the finest drinking accessories available. Our premium whiskey and scotch drinking glass set is crafted from lead-free, crystal-clear glass that is as pleasant in the hands as it is on the eyes. Variety of Whiskey and Bourbon Set Collections with Handsome, Detailed Etching, Diamond Cut Design A Touch of Elegance – The Most Prized Possession Of Your Home Bar Whether neat scotch, manhattans or mixed drinks, elegance will always be in hand with this drinkware, which is carefully designed to maintain taste and temperature, and render to every sip a unique and delectable touch. This ultimate whiskey set is a must have if you are a whiskey lover, liquor connoisseur or a spirits enthusiast. Go Ahead and Treat Yourself With This Stunning Liquor Decanter Set. A Spectacular Gift – Meticulous Craftsmanship, Aesthetic Appeal and Impeccable Design. Ideal whiskey drinking gift sets elegant packaging, perfect for groomsmen, weddings, Father’s Day Our Whiskey gift set is completed with a high-end box with gold etching, a magnet closing, and the Regal Trunk & Co. logo printed across the front, creating a breath-taking unveiling for any lucky recipient. Create Lasting Memories, One Sip At a Time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bar Serving Sets
If you keep liquor around the house, you need a good serving set. This is especially true if you regularly host guests. With a decorative set of glasses, you’ll immediately send the message that it’s time to relax and enjoy a good drink.
One of the most important features of a serving set is the decanter. Although decanters are great for holding your beverages for pouring later, they actually serve a very important purpose. A decanter is designed to help your liquor retain its flavor and consistency. They’re particularly popular for whiskey and wine, although the two beverages need very different types of decanters, so make sure you choose the one that fits your own needs.
A decanter allows the liquid inside to breathe, so in using it, you’ll find your drinks are more richly flavored than if you’d poured them directly from the bottle. But each decanter comes with a stopper that should create an airtight seal when in place. One of the biggest issues with decanters is that the included stopper allows air through, so make sure your chosen set has a decanter with a good seal.
When you consider bar serving sets, you probably think solely of your favorite after-work drink. But some serving sets are versatile enough to use with any type of beverage, from your morning glass of orange juice to that iced tea you like with lunch. If you prefer a multipurpose serving set, make sure you look for that while you’re shopping.
Many decanters are made using crystal, and that meant at one time, lead was found in the decanters people used. If you’ll be storing your beverages in your decanter for a period of time, this could become a problem, as the lead could leach into the liquid and create health concerns. Check for verbiage that indicates the bar set is lead-free.
The Bar Serving Set Buying Guide
- Typically, with a bar set, you’ll get four glasses, a decanter and a serving tray. But the James Scott 7-Piece Decanter Set has six glasses. Other gift sets come with just four glasses.
- Decanter size is also worth taking into consideration. The James Scott 7-Piece Decanter Set can hold around 33 ounces of liquid. Other models are closer to 28 ounces.
- When it comes to design, the SHIGOO Globe Decanter Bar Serving Set stands out, with a round decanter and nautical etchings that make it a perfect gift. If you prefer the more classic look, though, the James Scott 7-Piece Decanter Set delivers that typical bar set look.
- In addition to its standout design, the James Scott 7-Piece Decanter Set earns points for ease of storage. It has a wooden stand that you can use to slide it into a cabinet when you aren’t using it.
- Not all decanters are created equal when it comes to storing liquid. The James Scott 7-Piece Decanter Set is great for rum, vodka and tequila, while the SHIGOO Globe Decanter Bar Serving Set works well for those who love whiskey, scotch and bourbon. Other decanters not only accommodate whiskey, scotch, bourbon and vodka, but also wine. Models made using a diamond cut are great for every type of beverage, including juices and water.
- Today’s consumers have grown used to tumblers that keep their beverages cold for hours. Bar sets add that feature in by using a type of glass that reduces condensation and keeps coolness in. The James Scott 7-Piece Decanter Set uses ultra-clarity glass for this.
- The hourglass design of the James Scott 7-Piece Decanter Set makes the decanter easy to hold while you’re pouring.
- You have the option of dishwasher cleaning or handwashing with most bar sets. If that’s important to you, make sure your chosen decanter and glasses are dishwasher-safe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide