REDOVER Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Monitor Scale
Last updated date: November 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Body Fat Monitor for a detailed review of all the top .
Recruit friends and family to join you in your pursuit of healthy living with this body fat monitor. The scale allows unlimited users, as well as the ability to connect with family and friends and share data. Measurements tracked include weight, BMI, BMR, muscle mass and bone mass.
In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the REDOVER Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Monitor Scale placed 8th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Redover Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Fitness Scale Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Fitness Scale 13 Essential Body Composition Data 13 ESSENTIAL HEALTH MEASUREMENTS REDOVER Body Fat Smart Scale provides you 13 essential health indicators: Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Body Water, Skeletal Muscle, BMR, Fat-free Body Weight, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, Bone mass, Protein, and Metabolic Age. It allows you to track and analyze your body health and fitness. It uses BIA technology to help you get the most accurate measurements. Unique Design Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Fitness Scale Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Fitness Scale Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Step on Technology ABOUT THE SCALE UNIQUE DESIGN–Special design with professional tempered glass LED DISPLAY–3.3 inches LED Display build-in screen with large and bright reading numbers SIZE–The scale dimension: 11.8 in (H) x 11.8 in (L) x 1 in (W) FOUR BODY COMPOSITION ANALYZING SENSORS–Uses BIA technology with 4 high precision sensors to provide accurate readings HIGH ACCURACY Adopting BIA technology with 4 high precision sensors to ensure accurate measurements and reliable body composition analysis Measurement range from 0.4 – 400lb. (0.2 -181kg) Measurement Resolution is 0.2 lb. (0.1kg) Maximum Capacity 400lb/181kg STEP ON TECHNOLOGY Show weight immediately with step on. Auto-off in few seconds with no tapping. Auto-calibration showing CAL Remind low battery with showing Lo. Remind Overload with showing Err. Place scale on a hard, flat floor. Avoid carpet. Sharing with family members and friends with unlimited users Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Sync with Apple health, Giigle fit, and Fitbit Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Tracking Health Trends SMART SCALE, SMART SHARING You are able to use our “Feelfit” app to add unlimited users on one device and share your measurement results with your family members and friends to manage and reach a healthier life together. Additionally, your measurements will be private if you prefer not share with anyone else. You can simply keep it secure without adding someone else; no one can see your measurement results. SYNC WITH FITNESS APPS The App also supports data syncing with Apple Health, Google Fit and Fitbit. You can sync your data with your favorite fitness apps, and track your body composition more efficiently. It is compatible with IOS 8.0 and Android 4.8 or higher. Download the app either from App Store or Google Play. TRACKING HEALTH TRENDS The App instantly track your daily changes with the results graphed on your phone Target your health goals in a more efficiently way and analyze your progress over time by showing the trend lines of each measurement Provides you a visible history of your weight loss or gain to better motivate yourself on fitness, and helps you remember to measure and allows you to set personal goals and fitness plans Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Fitness Scale App Setup and use Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Fitness Scale Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Fitness Scale SIMPLE SETUP AND USE To get start, simply install the “Feelfit” app on your Smartphone by scanning the QR code in the manual or searching “Feelfit” in your app store, follow the instruction steps on the manual and connect the scale with your phone. The measurements will update to your phone after you step on the scale for 10-15 seconds. You can also sync your data with Fitbit, Google Fit, and Apple Health. PACKAGE INCLUDED Redover Bluetooth Body Fat Scale x 1 Instruction Manual x 1 Packaging box x 1 AAA Battery x 3 ABOUT REDOVER REDOVER as an US domestic brand promises you a happy purchase with the unique design and multi-functional app of the Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Scale. REDOVER as an US domestic brand devotes ourselves to providing you the High Quality products and confident purchase.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you’re interested in losing weight or you simply want to strive for optimal health, a body fat monitor is an excellent tool, as it provides a wealth of information. You can share the measurements with your family doctor and create a plan to improve your overall numbers. The readings also provide accountability and encouragement, which will motivate you to keep up the good work.
As you browse the available body fat monitors on the market, you’ll want to carefully examine the features to ensure the scale has exactly what you need. Checking the weight capacity should be the first thing you do, as some models only go up to 300 pounds, while others are capable of measuring as high as 400 pounds.
Next, review the health apps you have on your phone. Check these against the body monitor’s product packaging to ensure they are compatible. Most monitors can be synced with certain health apps.
Talk with the members of your family to determine how many of them are interested in using the body fat monitor. Some models allow for just one profile, models that offer between four and eight profiles and models that have no limit on the number of profiles you can create. There are even monitors that permit users to share data with family and friends who don’t live in the home.
Consider the number of measurements the baby fat monitor can assess. Some units only provide seven measurements, but others, like the RENPHO Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale, have a total of 13. Body fat, visceral fat, weight, BMI, skeletal muscle, resting metabolism and body age are just a few of the measurements most monitors are equipped to report.
Determine how the body fat monitor works. Some simply require you to stand on a scale. Some models work a bit differently. With these models, users must hold a bar that is attached to the scale while an electrical current passes from their hands to their feet.
Look for any extras that the body fat monitor may have to offer. For example, some units come with a pregnancy tracker, a baby mode for measuring younger children, a nutrition tracker and a weather forecast.
The Buying Guide
- Body fat monitors are never meant to replace physicals and health assessments with your family physician. You can share the information you glean from the monitor with your doctor, but your doctor will know you and your body best, so always follow his or her advice.
- Setting up more than one profile with certain body fat monitors may be confusing for some. Expect a slight learning curve as you set up and begin using the monitor and its many features.
- Some reviewers report a slight fluctuation in weight readings, so you may want to get on the scale a few times to make sure it is accurate.
- Batteries may not be included with the purchase. Additionally, some monitors have a short battery life, so it might be best to stock up on extra batteries.
- Bring your cell phone close to the body fat monitor when you’re ready to transfer information from your apps.
- Not all fitness apps are compatible with all body fat monitors. Make sure you check the monitor’s product label to determine whether your fitness app is supported or not.
- For accuracy, the baby monitor must be placed on a flat surface.
- Readings are best taken first thing in the morning before eating breakfast or taking a shower. If you need to get a reading during the day, wait at least two hours after eating to get on the monitor.
- Individuals who have a pacemaker implanted medical device or who are pregnant should not use body fat monitors that have an electrical current.
- Before purchasing a body fat monitor, check the company’s customer service rating. You want to be able to call for help if the product’s instruction manual is difficult to understand.
- The cost of body fat monitors varies based on the type of features it offers. The RENPHO Bluetooth Smart Body Fat Scale is on the lower end of the price scale, as it has the basic features you’ll find in most models. Other scales are pricier because they use a unique bioelectrical impedance method to get accurate readings or feature an included pregnancy tracker and a baby mode for monitoring small children.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide