Real Essentials Breathable Moisture Wicking Knit Polo Tee-Shirts For Men
Last updated date: November 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Polo Tee-Shirts For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Polo Tee-Shirt For Men you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Polo T-Shirts For Men for a detailed review of all the top polo tee-shirts for men.
You’ll get three solid-colored polo shirts in this set, each in a different color. Sizes are available in regular, as well as big and tall, with ranges from SM to 5X Tall. The 100% polyester material has four-way stretch, UPF sun protection and quick-dry breathability to make it great for both indoor and outdoor activities.
In our analysis, the Real Essentials Real Essentials Breathable Moisture Wicking Knit Polo Tee-Shirts For Men placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Button closure. Machine Wash. Available In Both Regular & Big and Tall Sizing (Sizes Small-5X Tall). Classic-Fit Active Athletic Golf Polo Shirt Is Made from A Dry-Fit Moisture Wicking Knit And Features Slit Hem and 3 Button Placket. Lightweight Breathable Quick-Dry Fabric 4-Way Stretch Fabric Is Comfortable For Any Activity Provides UPF Sun Protection. Perfect for Sports Such as Golf And Tennis, Wearing To The Office, Or Lounging At Home. Tag-free label and pieced trim inside neck for added comfort & durability. Breathable Construction And Dry-Fit Technology Give It The Fit and Feel Of Your Favorite Gym Top, Making This Street-Ready Style Staple Ready For The Golf Course Or Business.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Polo Tee-Shirts For Men
Polo shirts have become a staple of the male wardrobe, although women wear them, too. They might be closely associated with playing the games of polo and golf, but you’ll find people wearing them in offices, restaurants and homes across the country.
At one time, polo shirts were made from a thicker fabric that absorbed and somewhat concealed sweat, but over the years, the design has evolved. You’ll find polo shirts in a variety of material types, including the lightweight moisture-wicking fabric often found in shirts worn for working out.
The difference between a polo shirt and a T-shirt is the collar, along with a placket that has three or more buttons under the collar. While there is such a thing as a collared T-shirt, they aren’t nearly as common as collars on polo shirts. Also, when a T-shirt has a collar, it’s generally not the same stiff, thick material found on a polo shirt.
A golf shirt might also bear the name tennis shirt or, more commonly, golf shirt. They’re typically designed to be neutral and come primarily in solid colors but sometimes come in patterns. You won’t always see polo shirts in bright, bold colors, but they are available.
Polo shirts’ neutral colors and muted designs mean they’re typically versatile enough to wear with either pants or jeans. You’ll typically see them worn with khaki pants rather than dress pants, and many professionals now sport the polo shirt-khaki pant combination as a business casual look for work, thanks to relaxed dress codes in many industries.
One well-recognized feature of a polo shirt is the embroidered logo on the chest. This is usually small in size and used to express branding. But it can also add an element of class to what’s widely considered a more casual garment. Some businesses have even begun embroidering their own logos on polo shirts and giving them to employees to wear for conferences and trade shows.
The Polo Tee-Shirt For Men Buying Guide
- You can find polo shirts sold in sets, with multiple color options provided. If you find a shirt you like, this is a great way to fill your wardrobe with them while still looking like you’re wearing a different shirt every day.
- Older polo shirts tended to trap moisture as you sweated throughout the day. But there are many newer options made with moisture-wicking fabric. These shirts not only help keep your body cool, but also dry quickly to avoid sweat stains in certain areas.
- If you wear a polo shirt year-round, keep in mind some material is better than others in cold weather, and the same goes for warmer temperatures. Make sure the fabric will keep you comfortable for the time of year you’ll be wearing it.
- Polo shirts can often be included in work and school uniforms. If you find yourself in that situation, you’ll probably need to look for one of the many options that feature solid colors with no embroidery.
- Material makes a big difference in the durability of a garment. Many polo shirts are made primarily from polyester, a fabric that doesn’t fade, shrink or easily wrinkle. This not only makes it easy to care for your shirts, but it also ensures you won’t be replacing them every few months.
- Typically, polo shirts have been made to hang loosely on the body, but there are newer versions that feature a slim fit. In these shirts, you’ll need to size up if you’re looking for a looser fit.
- Sizing options can be limited if you’re plus-sized or taller than average. Look for polo shirts that have size ranges for big and tall if those are the sizes you need.
- For outdoor adventures like playing golf, sun exposure can be an issue. Some polo shirts build in UV protection to help keep you safe while you’re outside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide