Ravmix Ultra Soft Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase
Last updated date: September 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Pillowcase you should buy.
Update as September 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best White Pillowcases for a detailed review of all the top white pillowcases.
Luxurious is the best word to describe this white pillowcase. It's constructed from 100% natural silk that contains important amino acids for proper skin health. The smooth surface of the pillows also works to prevent hair from knotting in the middle of the night.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Ravmix Ultra Soft Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase placed 1st when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BREATHABLE & HYPOALLERGENIC. Ravmix silk pillowcases are all made of 100% natural silk, silk fabric has 18 kinds of Amino acids that are believed to effectively stimulate your skin cells’ metabolism, silk pillowcase can help your skin maintain its natural moisture, great for anti-aging! Silk’s hypoallergenic properties include a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus and mold, in addition to many other allergens, perfect for those with sensitive skin! ULTRA SOFT & SMOOTH. Silk’s natural fiber and tight weave allow the skin and hair to slide over the pillowcase very gently and freely, it creates less friction between your hair&skin and the silk pillowcase, helps reducing facial wrinkles, preventing dry/ knotted hair and reduce hair loss. Silk pillowcases never conduct static electricity or attract dust mites, it’s the most natural anti sleep-crease and anti bed-head product. NATURAL TEMPERATURE REGULATOR. Pure mulberry silk is a natural temperature regulator which is skin-friendly and moisture to help feel cool in summer and warm in winter. Sleep on silk pillowcases, you will sleep well overnight and enjoy sweet dreams. HIDDEN ZIPPER. Hidden zipper closure design makes the silk pillowcase hold your pillow perfectly overnight without move around. Big opening and longer zipper allow you to fit the pillow into the silk pillowcase easily. WHAT YOU GET. 1PCS silk pillowcase gift box packaged! We recommend buying 2 or more, not only for backup use when you washed the another one, but also for a great gift choice! And we believe you may want to bring it when traveling! If there is any quality problems, please email us freely, we will work with you to make it right!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Pillowcases
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
The White Pillowcase Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide