Ravel Waffle Weave Pima Cotton Bath Sheet Towel
Last updated date: June 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pima Cotton Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pima Cotton Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pima Cotton Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top pima cotton bath towels.
The unique waffle weave in this towel gives it an airy feel, a modern look and maximum absorbency. It is permanently infused with patented odor-free technology, so it never smells musty or stale.
In our analysis, the Ravel Ravel Waffle Weave Pima Cotton Bath Sheet Towel placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ODOR FREE. Nutrl towels stay odor free with our patented, permanently infused Polygiene treatment. This same technology is used by the world’s most trusted sports and outdoors brands to ensure their clothes stay fresh. Say goodbye to unwanted odors and wrap yourself in freshness every day, every time.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pima Cotton Bath Towels
When it comes to buying towels, a lot of terminology can be confusing. If you’ve settled on pima cotton, it can be helpful to learn a bit more about the fabric to make the most informed purchase decision.
Pima cotton is similar to Egyptian cotton, in that it has long fibers. When woven together, they produce softer and more durable material.
Ordinary cotton can feel a little scratchy and develop pilling after multiple washes, which is due to the short fibers of ordinary or standard cotton. Pima fibers are about 50% longer and are made from the fluffiest part of the bulb, which makes pima cotton products much softer.
While it is typically more expensive, pima cotton products also last longer and deliver a more comfortable experience, whether as linens, sheets or towels.
When shopping for pima cotton towels specifically, one critical consideration is weight, which is similar to the way that thread count is important when buying sheets. Weight in towels is measured in grams per square meter, or GSM, which indicates how dense the towel is. A denser towel indicates more fluff and absorbency. High GSM towels also dry faster. GSM ranges from 300-900.
The Pima Cotton Bath Towel Buying Guide
- In addition to GSM, pay attention to the amount of twist in the fibers. Low-twist or no-twist construction typically indicates higher absorbency and faster drying times.
- The towel’s weave can affect comfort, absorbency and look and feel. Waffle weaves, ribbed weaves and other modern innovative weaves can give your towels, and therefore your bathroom, a unique look and a different experience.
- Pima cotton lasts longer, but how long colors stay bright depends on the manufacturer and your care of the towels. Less frequent washing at cooler temperatures and on gentler cycles will help both colors and towels last longer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide