Rachael Ray 58388 Solid Glaze Ceramics EVOO Olive Oil Bottle
Last updated date: July 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Oil Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Oil Bottle you should buy.
Editor's Note August 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Oil Bottle for a detailed review of all the top oil bottles.
If you want to ensure your oils retain their flavor, this oil bottle can do the job. It also has an ergonomic design to make it easy to hold while you pour. The bottle is available in a variety of bright, fun colors that will liven up any kitchen.
In our analysis of 58 expert reviews, the Rachael Ray Rachael Ray EVOO Olive Oil Bottle placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Rachael Ray Stoneware EVOO Oil Dispensing Bottle, Green Rachael Ray is known to have coined the term ���EVOO�, since her love for the heart-healthy oil in her cooking preparations is pretty constant. The Rachael Ray EVOO Dispensing Bottle is uniquely designed for keeping extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) close at hand for cooking and finishing dishes. Instead of displaying a bulky bottle of oil stove-side, Rachael has come up with a contemporary and playful dispensing bottle that is easy to fill, easy to hold and easy to clean. Made out of a durable stoneware that is heat resistant and dishwasher safe, the beautiful color helps keep oil in the dark to avoid oxidation and also to help preserve the flavor. The built-in handle which complements the design makes this dispensing bottle easy to grab and move about your preparation area. You no longer have to put the oil away after every meal; now you can display it proudly on your kitchen counter in this beautiful stoneware tool. Add flavor to a meal with by drizzling your favorite olive oil over a fine pasta dish or simply dab on a crostini to make a tasty little Tuscan treat. Add flavor to your kitchen with the EVOO Dispensing Bottle from Rachael Ray. Easy-pour spout to drizzle EVOO over salad and other favorite foods Contemporary design lends style to any home decor Bold colors that mix and match with other Rachael Ray selections Perfect for EVOO This 24-ounce cruet is perfect for EVOO, extra virgin olive oil, or anything that you want to drizzle or pour. Contemporary design The design is both contemporary and playful, lending itself to any type of home decor. From traditional to modern, this cruet adds function and style to your kitchen. Avoids oxidation The opaque bottle and nonporous glazed interior keeps oil in the dark to avoid oxidation and preserve taste. Dishwasher safe Dishwasher safe for convenience. A bold statement Always have EVOO and vinegar at hand, with this handy dispensing bottle that shows off personality in the kitchen. Mix and match colors The dispensing bottle is availab
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Oil Bottles
Cooking oils are a required part of any kitchen. Not only do they come in handy while you’re cooking, but the right set can add to your décor, showing the world how serious you are about your culinary skills.
But there are many factors to consider in buying an oil bottle. If you’re going for the display, a set with a decorative holder will probably be worth considering. However, if you plan to store your oil bottle in a cabinet, you can prioritize function over form, choosing a bottle that best fits your own needs without worrying about appearance.
Whether decorative or not, the color of the bottle actually makes a difference. A darker-colored bottle will help keep sunlight out, protecting the liquid inside from light, which will quickly deteriorate the quality. You should also look for bottles with a stopper that keeps out air, dust and bugs.
It’s also important to consider what you’ll be storing in your bottle. Oil and vinegar are among the most common – in fact, an oil bottle is the best way to store olive oil, which many home chefs find they use almost every time they’re cooking. But you can also use oil bottles for oil-based or especially thin salad dressing and even some sauces.
The Oil Bottle Buying Guide
- If you plan to store your oils out in the open, you’ll need to look for a darker-colored bottle. The dark color will protect your oil from degradation due to exposure to light. But clear bottles let you see how much oil remains, as well as how much you’re pouring, so they have their benefits, as well. If you go through oil quickly, clear may be a better option.
- If you’re concerned about chemicals leaching into your oils and sauces, look for a bottle that promises to be free of lead and BPA.
- Ideally, you should clean your oil bottles between refills. If you don’t use your oil often, you may want to dump it out and clean the bottle, then put fresh oil in at least every couple of months. Most oil bottles can be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher, but if you opt to hand wash yours, make sure you have a brush that can squeeze inside the opening.
- Refilling oil bottles can be a challenge, as the spout is usually small. Some bottles come with a funnel to make this easier. If you choose a bottle that doesn’t come with a funnel, you may want to purchase one before your first required refill.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide