Rachael Ray 47576 Nonstick Baking Sheets, 3-Piece
Last updated date: June 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baking Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baking Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note June 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baking Sheet for a detailed review of all the top baking sheets.
These perfectly-sized sheets nest together nicely, making storage easier. The slick nonstick surface cleans with ease. High sides keep foods from spilling and assist with flipping food while cooking.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Rachel Ray Rachael Ray Nonstick Baking Sheets, 3-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Offering three popular-sized baking pans, the Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set is ideal for making both savory and sweet treats. Rachael Ray sure knows how to make baking easy and fun. These cookie pans are made from durable steel that resists warping and feature long-lasting nonstick that provides excellent food release and easy cleanup. With a small, medium, and large cookie sheet, enjoy the convenience of three sizes to do everything from roasting stuffed eggplant, broiling cheesy garlic bread, or baking Rachael’s Ranch-Style Potato Skins and yummy Kahlua Chocolate Chunk Cookies. The cookie pans feature bold-colored, extra-wide grippy handles that provide a confident grasp when pulling items from the oven and are oven safe to 500°F. These versatile cookie pans are the perfect complement to many other pieces in Rachael's bakeware and cookware collections that always spell fun in the kitchen. Hit a sweet or savory triple out of the park with the Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set that includes three durable pans for creating delish baked foods.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baking Sheets
One of the many essentials of a well-stocked kitchen, baking sheets are handy and versatile. To choose the best set, consider several factors, including how you plan to utilize them and features that could make them more useful.
Cookie sheets come in several sizes, and all of them can be convenient for different needs. For instance, you can use two half-sheet pans for baking different types of cookies or heating chicken nuggets and french fries simultaneously. A large sheet allows you to bake cookies with room for spreading. Sheets in graduated sizes nest together comfortably for secure storage.
Heavy-gauge aluminum or aluminized steel baking sheets provide even heat distribution. Thicker sheets are durable and made to last without warping that can occur in thinner pans. Some bakers prefer baking sheets with nonstick coating for faster cleanup. Because these pans tend to be darker than plain aluminum sheets, they cook food faster, as well. If you prefer to avoid nonstick coating, using parchment paper, foil, or a silicone liner can prevent food from sticking to the baking sheet.
Large or silicone-coated handles provide a steadier grip, especially when using bulky oven mitts to slide the tray in and out of the oven. And raised sides can prevent food from accidentally sliding off the baking sheet.
The Baking Sheet Buying Guide
- A cookie sheet, cookie pan, baking sheet and baking pan are all terms used for the same type of bakeware: flat or low-sided pan for baking cookies and other food.
- If you love to bake cookies, consider getting three baking sheets. This way, you can have one in the oven baking, another on a rack cooling, and a third one, already cool, waiting its turn to go in the oven. You’ll have your own one-person assembly line.
- Choose heavy-gauge, dull cookie sheets over thin or shiny ones. Thin cookie sheets warp easily, resulting in uneven baking and shiny baking sheets reflect heat, preventing even browning.
- Using parchment paper and silicone baking mats will help your baking sheets last longer and prevent unsightly discoloration.
- While insulated cookie sheets are adequate for soft-setting, light-colored drop cookies, they can cause other types of cookies to melt and spread, resulting in thin edges and an unappealing appearance.
- Rotating your baking sheet back to front halfway through baking time helps ensure the most even baking possible. Most ovens have hot and cold spots, so rotating can help prevent burned or undercooked areas.
- Never place cookie dough on a hot baking sheet, as it can cause the dough to spread.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide