Rabbitgoo 3D Privacy Window Film, 24×79-Inch
Last updated date: July 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Privacy Window Film for a detailed review of all the top .
This 3-D window film has a striking design that beautifies any window. Although it is effective against harmful UV rays, this film allows soft, natural light through, resulting in a cheerful, gentle atmosphere. We love that this film marries function with design in a gorgeous way.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Rabbitgoo 3D Privacy Window Film, 24x79-Inch placed 1st when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings Brighten your home with Rabbitgoo Decorative Window Film – Partial privacy protection blurs unwanted views, irregular 3D pattern texture decorates your personal space, static cling to the surface without glue, simple peel-and-stick installation, easy to cut and trim, easy to remove and re-apply for multiple times. Key Features: Partial Privacy Protection: it’s nice to feel safe at your own place User-Friendly: Hassle free peel-stick application in a breeze and easy removal leaving no damage or residue Glue Free: Simply use water or soapy water to install, no sticky glue required Unique Pattern: Decorate your home windows with elegant patterns Removable & Reusable: Premium PVC material offers extra durability, can be removed and reused repeatedly UV Protection: Say goodbye to 96% of UV rays that may hurt your skin and cause furniture fading decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings Installation Instructions: 1. Measure the surface and cut the film. Leave an extra inch margin each side for an easy adjustment. 2. Clean the target surface thoroughly and make sure the surface is clean enough without any dust. 3. Peel off the transparent backing film along a short side. (Very Important!!!) 4. Spray a lot of water or soapy water both on the SMOOTH side of the window film and the window, then install the window film onto the window. 5. Use the soft towel or squeegee to wipe the film back and forth to make sure that the bubbles and water have been totally removed. 6. Trim off the margins and use a cloth to flatten out the film. Here you go! How to Peel Off the Clear Backing Film: Step 1 – Please wet one window film corner and use your fingers to twist it for a while to loosen the attachment between the window film and clear backing film; Step 2 – Please attach a sticky tape to the side of the clear backing film corner (we have also attached a small sticky tape on each roll of window film for your convenience), and then press it for effective attachment; Step 3 – And then you are able to separate the clear backing film from the window film easily. Note: The window film works only on FLAT, CLEAN, and SMOOTH surfaces. It will not stick on plastic, broken or uneven surfaces. Detailed installation instruction is also printed on the inside of the Rabbitgoo box. decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film Easily Removed&Totally Reusable This static cling window film can be easily removed without any glue residue left, and you can re-position and re-apply it for multiply times according to your need. Enjoy More Softened Natural Light This window privacy film will effectively diffuse direct sunlight to prevent annoying glares and at the same time it will also give you softened comfortable sunshine at your personal space. Irregular Patterns for Unique Decoration You can apply this window glass film to home, bedroom, office, living room, kitchen and so on and it will bring unique decoration and special visual effect. decorative privacy window films static cling window cling glass film patterned window coverings Add Elegant Decoration to Your Home with Minimum Work and Cost Privacy Window Film Non-Adhesive Film Glass Window cling Decorative Static Films No Glue Film Black Privacy Window Film Non-Adhesive Film Glass Window cling Decorative Static Films No Glue Film window sticker window glass film for home Privacy Window Film Static Cling Frosted Glass Film for Home Kitchen Bathroom Total Blackout Window Film Privacy Film for Day Sleep/Shift Workers Static Cling Decorative Window Film Size 17.7″ x 78.7″ 17.5″ x 78.7″ 17.5″ x 78.7″ Pattern Frosted Matte White Frosted Matte Black Frosted Regular Pattern Privacy Level Top Level Privacy Protection Top Level Privacy Protection Partial Privacy Protection Application Applied on Flat, Clean, and Smooth Glass Surfaces Applied on Flat, Clean, and Smooth Glass Surfaces Applied on Flat, Clean, and Smooth Glass Surfaces Function Privacy Protection, UV Rejection, Light Blocking, Glare Control, Home Decoration Privacy Protection, UV Rejection, 100% Light Blocking, Room Darkening, Home Decoration Partial Privacy Protection, UV Rejection, Light Blocking, Glare Control, Home Decoration Static Cling No Glue? ✓ ✓ ✓ Even Works For Bathroom? ✓ ✓
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Home Improvement Expert
Vicki Liston writes, produces, and narrates “On The Fly…DIY,” an award-winning home improvement and DIY show of unique project tutorials for the casual DIY’er.
Home improvement and all things DIY have been Liston’s passion since she bought her first house in 2007 and she started making video blogs in 2014. She’s performed hundreds of DIY projects, from small ones to major, wall-smashing renovations and can teach you how to make a trendy DIY barn door for cheap. The proceeds earned from “On The Fly…DIY” are donated to no-kill animal shelters and rescue organizations. You can find her show on Prime Video.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Sure, privacy window film can keep nosy neighbors from peering in through otherwise uncovered windows.
But Vicki Liston, writer, producer and narrator of award-winning home improvement and DIY show called “On The Fly…DIY” says window film can do that and more.
“While it provides the obvious — blocking outside, wandering eyes from seeing every detail inside your home — privacy window film delivers more advantages than you might think,” she says. “It can stop harmful UV rays from damaging your furniture, flooring and décor. It can save on cooling costs in the summer by reflecting both sunlight and solar heat.”
She says that window film can have health benefits as well as aesthetic advantages.
“For households with allergies and asthma, films can serve as a welcome alternative to dust-attracting curtains and blinds (imagine never having to wash curtains or wipe off blinds again!),” she says. “If you love a more minimalistic look or you can’t bear the thought of impeding the view of your gorgeous window frames, you can still block out the rest of the world while allowing in natural light and keeping those frames free from obstruction.”
Privacy film can be invaluable to renters who want to enjoy the advantages without worrying about damaging or altering the windows in a rental home. Most window film is not only easy to install but also simple to remove, so renters can beautify and protect any glass surface with no worry of backlash from their landlords.
It is important to note that there are several different types of window film, and not all of them provide every possible benefit. Determining what features are most important to you and how you plan to use it will help you find the best privacy film for your home.
“For those ‘privacy only’ concerns, opt for an opaque, a decorative pattern, or a mirrored film,” says Liston. “Opaques and decorative patterns will stop the gaze of your nosy neighbors but they will also stop your gaze as well. A mirrored film is highly reflective and allows you to take in the view outside but your privacy level may wane as the sun goes down. Some types become semi-see through at night so read the label carefully on mirrored and reflective versions before you make a decision.”
Window film is quite affordable, as well. This is especially true when you compare the cost of privacy film to other types of custom window coverings, such as blinds, curtains or frosted glass.
The Buying Guide
- The location of your home should factor greatly into the type of window film you purchase. The direction that your windows face is an important consideration, as well. For instance, if you live on a forested lot in Pennsylvania with lots of north-facing windows, you might want the film to let in in as much natural light as possible. However, if your home is in the Arizona desert or your west-facing windows take a beating every afternoon, you may hope to keep as much sunshine and heat out of your house.
- Adhesive privacy window films that activate with water offer long-lasting results. Choose these over films that require applied adhesive or static cling films with no adhesive. The former is messy and difficult to apply, while the latter simply won’t stand up to temperature changes or the passing of time.
- Prepare the window or glass surface by cleaning them thoroughly. Ammonia-or vinegar-based cleaners could damage the film, so opt for a mild soap in water instead, such as baby shampoo. Be sure to rinse the glass well with clean water before applying the film.
- Applying privacy film when the temperature outside has been at least 60 degrees Fahrenheit for several days will ensure that the bond has time to cure, providing the best adhesion results.
- Always apply privacy film to interior surfaces or the inside of windows. Privacy window films are not intended for exterior use and will not endure the elements effectively.
- No need to spend additional money on fancy, specialized tools or applicators for privacy film. A standard, clean spray bottle, and a credit card or other small, rigid piece of plastic work just as well as a squeegee, scraper, or other items that you might purchase but only use for a single application.
- A razor blade will make trimming the edges much easier, as well.
- Measure the window before cutting or applying the film. Start by measuring the inside of the frame from left to right and again from top to bottom. Add about two inches to each measurement to give yourself some wiggle room when installing the film and to allow for any potential errors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide