R.W.FLAME Vent-Free Fireplace Insert
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fireplace Inserts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fireplace Insert you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fireplace Insert for a detailed review of all the top fireplace inserts.
Choose from four different sizes to find the fireplace insert that fits your space. The built-in touch screen lets you control the operation either using the remote or on the screen itself. You can also select from five different hues to find the flame color that you prefer.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the R.W.FLAME Vent-Free Fireplace Insert placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Dimensions: 36" x 8.98" x 27.01". Freestanding & Recessed Fireplace Insert. Easy to be installed and ideal for all kinds of occasions such as home, office, or anywhere heat and ambiance is needed. Uses 120V. MULTI OPERATING MODES: Touch Screen On Front Panel; 5 flame & burning logs color modes; 5 flame speed modes; 5 flame brightness levels; Specially automatic design(the flame color and brightness changed automatically); 1 hour to 8 hours timer control; 8m remote control operating distance; Sleep modes with all lights down while heating. 2 HEAT SETTINGS & ENERGY SAVINGS: 750W & 1500W for different rooms and weathers which can be adjusted accordingly for both warm and energy saving purpose. It has energy saving LED technology also. The supplemental zone heating is for up to 400 square feet. Can be operated with or without heat. FASHION DESIGN: Two-sided interior brick wall design. Constructed with 7mm thick tempering glass and the black finish, coordinated with gorgeous realistic dancing flames and burning log effect. Give your room a dreamlike ambiance. SAFETY: ETL Certificate Approved.170cm(about 70in) Power Cable. Wall mounted fireplace heater with LED fire & ice flame. It also has auto-heat kill safety to avoid the superheating. The heat is good for maintaining the natural humidity within the air without making the room too dry. 1 year guaranteed, you will be amazed at the customer service you receive after the sale! ORDER NOW and consider buying one set for your sweet home. Makes the perfect gift for the coming winter and holidays!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fireplace Inserts
Few things can be as comforting on a chilly night as a fireplace. Not only does it provide heat to the surrounding area, but there’s also something cozy about the sights and sounds of a fire burning in your favorite gathering space.
But traditional fireplaces can be messy and complicated. Gas-powered fireplaces have become a nice alternative to their wood-burning counterparts, providing realistic-looking flames with the press of a button on a remote. But the problem with gas fireplaces is they can be expensive, burning fuel with every hour you have them on. Over the course of the winter, you could find your utility bill hiking upward.
That’s where fireplace inserts can help. First, you don’t have to pay a company to come in and install logs in your open fireplace. If you’re replacing existing logs, all you’ll need to do is remove them and slide the insert in. You can even install a fireplace insert in an entertainment center or have shelving built around it. Some people even choose to simply set an insert on the floor and plug it in—a solution that’s great if you’re renting.
Before you buy a fireplace insert, take a close look at the specifications. Make sure it will fit into your existing space and verify whether you can simply plug the insert in or you’ll need to hardwire it to your electrical.
The Fireplace Insert Buying Guide
- Most fireplace inserts should be placed a certain distance below the ceiling. Check these requirements before you buy one.
- Some heaters include safety features like auto-shutoff. This will keep the insert from overheating.
- Many homeowners mount a TV above a fireplace. This can damage the TV. Whether it’s an insert, log or gas fireplace, experts advise keeping your fireplace and TV away from each other.
- Fireplace inserts are typically controlled using a remote. But some also give you the option of controlling it by tapping on the touchscreen itself. This is a great option for when you can’t find the remote or your remote stops working.
- Many fireplace inserts will give you multiple options for the visuals. This can include the brightness and style of the flame. If you’ll like this kind of variety, check for a fireplace that will provide it.
- Sound is also important. Some fireplace inserts include sound effects that simulate the crackle of fire against wood. You may even be able to find one that lets you choose from a variety of sounds.
- Many fireplace inserts have a heat option, and some can warm a space of up to 400 feet. But it’s important to note these aren’t built to be your sole source of heat.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide