R.W.FLAME Recessed Adjustable Flame Fireplace Insert
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fireplace Inserts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fireplace Insert you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fireplace Insert for a detailed review of all the top fireplace inserts.
With the capacity to heat up to 400 square feet, this fireplace features realistic flames and multiple effects that you cycle through with the remote. The heater has two power levels to help you find the warmth level you need. The sleek 3.8-inch design gives it a low profile to make it easily blend in with any wall.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the R.W.FLAME Recessed Adjustable Flame Fireplace Insert placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Attractive and Practical Design. 36"L x 18.11"H x3.89 "W, The thickness of the new style is only 3.85 inch while the old one is 6 inch. And it opearates the same as the old one. Also we redesign the location of main power and power cable, which makes the new fireplace more attractive and practical. MULTI OPERATING MODES: Touch screen and remote control;12 flame & LED flame bed color modes;5 flame speed modes;5 flame brightness levels; Specially automatic flame design(the flame color and brightness changed. ENERGY SAVINGS: 750W & 1500W modes can be adjusted accordingly for both warm and energy saving purpose. The supplemental zone heating is for up to 400 square feet. SAFETY & COMFORT: ETL Certificate Approved. It also has auto-heat kill safety to avoid the superheating. The heat is good for maintaining the natural humidity within the air without making the room too dry. Warranty & Customer Service: 1 year warranty, feel free to contact us whenever you have questions, satisfied solutions would be provided. You will be amazed at the customer service you receive after the sale! ORDER NOW and consider buying one set for your sweet home. Let R.W.FLAME electric fireplace warm your home and life.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fireplace Inserts
Few things can be as comforting on a chilly night as a fireplace. Not only does it provide heat to the surrounding area, but there’s also something cozy about the sights and sounds of a fire burning in your favorite gathering space.
But traditional fireplaces can be messy and complicated. Gas-powered fireplaces have become a nice alternative to their wood-burning counterparts, providing realistic-looking flames with the press of a button on a remote. But the problem with gas fireplaces is they can be expensive, burning fuel with every hour you have them on. Over the course of the winter, you could find your utility bill hiking upward.
That’s where fireplace inserts can help. First, you don’t have to pay a company to come in and install logs in your open fireplace. If you’re replacing existing logs, all you’ll need to do is remove them and slide the insert in. You can even install a fireplace insert in an entertainment center or have shelving built around it. Some people even choose to simply set an insert on the floor and plug it in—a solution that’s great if you’re renting.
Before you buy a fireplace insert, take a close look at the specifications. Make sure it will fit into your existing space and verify whether you can simply plug the insert in or you’ll need to hardwire it to your electrical.
The Fireplace Insert Buying Guide
- Most fireplace inserts should be placed a certain distance below the ceiling. Check these requirements before you buy one.
- Some heaters include safety features like auto-shutoff. This will keep the insert from overheating.
- Many homeowners mount a TV above a fireplace. This can damage the TV. Whether it’s an insert, log or gas fireplace, experts advise keeping your fireplace and TV away from each other.
- Fireplace inserts are typically controlled using a remote. But some also give you the option of controlling it by tapping on the touchscreen itself. This is a great option for when you can’t find the remote or your remote stops working.
- Many fireplace inserts will give you multiple options for the visuals. This can include the brightness and style of the flame. If you’ll like this kind of variety, check for a fireplace that will provide it.
- Sound is also important. Some fireplace inserts include sound effects that simulate the crackle of fire against wood. You may even be able to find one that lets you choose from a variety of sounds.
- Many fireplace inserts have a heat option, and some can warm a space of up to 400 feet. But it’s important to note these aren’t built to be your sole source of heat.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide