R-Gear Women’s 5-Inch Zipper Pocket Running Workout Shorts
Last updated date: July 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 5-Inch Running Shorts For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 5-Inch Running Short For Women you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best 5-Inch Running Shorts For Women for a detailed review of all the top 5-inch running shorts for women.
With both interior and exterior pockets, these women's running shorts give you plenty of places to store your items. The fabric is both stretchy and breathable to keep you comfortable during your workouts. The waistband is a stretchy elastic with a drawstring to help secure the perfect fit.
In our analysis, the R-Gear R-Gear Women's 5-Inch Running Workout Shorts WIth Zipper Pockets placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
89% Polyester, 11% Spandex. DESIGNED FOR PERFORMANCE: Our classic, bestselling pair of women's shorts. You'll wonder how you ever lived without the breathable stretch fabric. Offers both exterior and interior pocket options. Has a non-chafing elastic waistband with drawstring for the perfect, customizable and comfy fit. Built-in brief liner made with soft micro poplin fabric for moisture management improves performance and comfort during your workout. FIVE TOTAL POCKETS: Two front pockets with zipper closure. One rear pocket with velcro closure. Two inner pockets for tiny essentials. Five total pocket options for storing all of your running necessities, like your smartphone, keys, ID card, tissues, snacks, gu or money. MATERIAL & SIZING: 89% Polyester, 11% Spandex. Five-inch inseam for all sizes to provide flexibility and style. Sizing tends to run a bit small. Please reference the apparel size chart image to match your fit and needs. R-GEAR by ROAD RUNNER SPORTS: Using only the best performance fabrics, finishes, and treatments available today, R-Gear Apparel was created using an unprecedented attention to detail. Cutting edge design elements like anatomical-engineering, flatlock seaming, laser cutting and bonded construction helps ensure optimal performance and a perfect fit for our consumers who demand optimal performance from the products they wear! PERFECT FIT PROMISE: We love our shorts and we are passionate about making excellent quality products. If you are not completely satisfied with our athletic gear, simply contact us and we will make it RIGHT!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 5-Inch Running Shorts For Women
Running shorts have a few benefits you won’t get from other shorts, and there are some features that are important, especially if you’ll be wearing your shorts on your daily run.
One thing that sets running shorts apart from other types is the liner. This is designed to wick moisture if you sweat during your workout. Since the liner is right up against your body, you’ll want to make sure you have a good fit with no chafing. Running shorts also have an outer layer of different material that’s designed to keep you dry, too.
Another way to go is to wear compression shorts that wick moisture while also preventing chafing. This type of athletic wear has a tight fit that’s designed to support your muscles while you walk, run or work out. Some people like the feel of compression shorts, while others prefer the looser fabric of traditional running shorts.
If you go with shorts that aren’t so snug, it’s important to look for a seam designed to keep them from riding up while you move. Longer shorts offer more coverage, but they don’t give you the freedom of movement that you get with their much shorter counterparts. They also can build up more moisture, especially on a hot day.
Running shorts aren’t just for running. You can wear them around the house, during your daily workouts and while walking or hiking.
The 5-Inch Running Short For Women Buying Guide
- Some running shorts come with pockets built in. This can be extremely helpful for storing your phone, keys or identification if you’re running or working out at a location where no lockers are available.
- If you plan to use the pockets, consider how you’ll secure the items. Zippers and Velcro fasteners will give you the peace of mind of knowing your valuables won’t be tossed out while you’re running or working out.
- If you run before sunrise or after sundown, a pair of shorts with reflective features could make you more visible to passing vehicles.
- Most running shorts have elastic waistbands. Make sure the shorts you choose have waistbands that won’t become uncomfortable. Some use drawstrings to let you adjust the fit.
- Running shorts are designed to be worn without underwear to prevent chafing and promote airflow. That’s where liners can come in — you can get both shorts and underwear in one. But you can also buy underwear that’s ideal for running. It’s all about making sure you have proper coverage while also getting breathability and moisture-wicking features.
- Stylishness is naturally a consideration. You can find women’s running shorts in a variety of colors and styles. But make sure you aren’t sacrificing the features you need for a pair of shorts that looks great.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide