QXNEW DIY Non-Toxic Scratch Art, 50-Sheets
Last updated date: July 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scratch Arts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scratch Art you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Scratch Art for a detailed review of all the top scratch arts.
Skip the messy paints and gift your child this scratch art set instead. The set comes with 50 blank sheets, so kids can design their own creations. Little ones simply use one of the five provided wooden styluses to draw their creations. The color underneath will be revealed as they draw.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the QXNEW DIY Non-Toxic Scratch Art, 50-Sheets placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Safety Scratch Paper Art Kits: No odd flavor, no toxic powder so kids can create colorful, no-fail designs safely. 50 x black scratch paper sheets (7.2*5 inch / 18.5*12.7 cm L*W), 5 x nature wooden styluses (5.5 inch / 14cm). The perfect kids scratch crafts gifts for almost every occasions for both family and friends including birthdays, Valentines, Christmas, Halloween and Easter gifts. Educational & Practical Rainbow Art: It’s a funny and innovation children art set toys for kids, also a very good way to train kids hands-in skills, intelligence development. Kids concentration will be well trained trough finishing the scratch pad art supplies. Easy & Fun to Use: This magic color scratch cards feature bright colors and patterns hidden beneath a matte coating, plus a wooden stylus to reveal them with just a simple scratch. So fun plus allows kids for creative amazing artwork, signs, and more! Scratch Rainbow Art Activities for Kids: Our scratch magic paper use for multiple purposes, doodle, jot notes, create cards, sketch, draw, trace and more! The perfect scratch crafts art for your children’s artistic thoughts, makes an excellent arts and crafts activity for kids to be a grown-up artists. 100% Refund Guaranteed: We support worry-free after-sales service with our scratch rainbow party favors, if you’re not completely satisfied with anything you get from us, contact us directly and you will get a satisfactory response.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scratch Arts
Scratch paper art has emerged as a popular pastime in recent years, both for kids and adults. The concept starts with a canvas that has a black foreground and a hidden colorful background. Simply scratch off the top surface to see what lurks beneath, similar to scratching off the foreground on a lottery scratch-off ticket to reveal the prize beneath.
With scratch art, you scratch designs and patterns into the top layer to create an interesting effect. It’s fun for kids and can even be a stress-reliever for adults. You can make scratch paper yourself by coloring heavy-duty paper with bright oil pastels. You’ll then use black paint to paint over the entire canvas in a solid color. You’ll wait for the paint to dry, then use a sharp wooden tool to scratch off the top layer to reveal the colors of the bottom layer.
But you don’t have to make your own scratch paper. In fact, you can buy it ready to go. With pre-made scratch paper, you’ll find the beneath colors can be luminescent in color, almost giving your art projects a glowing effect. As much fun as making your own scratch paper can be, having it ready to go is great, too, especially if you’re traveling.
One thing to consider as you’re shopping is that scratch art can be a group activity. You’ll need a stylus for each child who will be participating. Most scratch art sets are sold with at least a few scratchers, but check to make sure you’ll have enough stylus pens to go around.
Speaking of accessories, take a look at the extras that come with your kit. Some sets ship with a sharpener so that you can keep your stylus in peak performance. You also may get stencils and stickers for even more fun.
The Scratch Art Buying Guide
- Scratch art is, first and foremost, all about having fun. But it also helps with honing your artistic skills, giving younger household members the space to make their projects their own.
- Most scratch paper sets will come with black matte foregrounds. But you’ll get a variety of background options, including a rainbow of colors, silvers and golds. By combining all the different color options, you may find you can encourage your young artist’s creativity.
- The size of the page comes into play, as well. Larger pages give you more room to work with, but smaller pads are easy to take on the go with you.
- Some scratch art sets come with stencils. This can come in handy for adding various objects to drawings. A stencil can also help a reluctant artist gain confidence.
- Over time, your stylus will dull. A sharpener specifically made for the stylus scratchers that come with art sets can come in handy. You can buy scratch art stylus sticks in bulk, though, so it may not be worth investing in a set specifically for the sharpener.
- Scratch art is a fun way to keep kids occupied while you’re traveling or dining out. The stylus ends can be sharp, though, so make sure you keep an eye on younger kids while they’re using them.
- Just as the pages vary in length, so do the stylus sticks included with the sets. Some are longer than others, which can make it easier for some kids to hold.
- Although scratch art paper comes in bundles, some are grouped in smaller sets. You’ll get, for instance, five bundles of 10 pages each rather than one set of 50. This comes in handy if you need a takeaway gift for a party or you just want to make children get separate sets to call their own.
- The background doesn’t just vary in color. Some are more luminescent, while others feature a standard finish. Pay close attention to the color pictured when you’re buying to make sure you’re getting the look you want.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide