QWALIT Plastic Stud Earrings Metal-Free Jewelry, 8-Piece
Last updated date: July 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Metal-Free Jewelry and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Metal-Free Jewelry you should buy.
Update as July 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Metal-Free Jewelry for a detailed review of all the top metal-free jewelry.
These studs are highly versatile and can be used as lip rings or tragus earrings. They feature a shiny cubic zirconia stone. The studs are available in different sizes.
In our analysis, the QWALIT QWALIT Plastic Stud Earrings Metal-Free Jewelry, 8-Piece placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Package include: 8pcs clear CZ top lip rings retainer with a velvet pouch. Piercing Gauge: 16g(1.2mm); bar length : 1/4″(6mm); ball dia.: 3mm; CZ dia.: 2.5mm. Material: Great quality clear bioflex, highly polished smooth surface, comfortable to wear. Great for sensitive skin! USING: These piercing studs pack can be used for both the earrings (Cartilage Stud / Tragus / Conch / Lobe piercing) and lip rings ( Monroe / Medusa/ Labret).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Metal-Free Jewelry
While jewelry made from metals such as gold, silver and platinum are quite common, they just don’t work for some people. If you have a skin sensitivity or allergy to metals, then swollen fingers and earlobes aren’t worth the benefits of wearing something made of metal. Other people find that metallic jewelry turns green or rusts, which can be another reason to go in a different direction.
When it comes to metal-free jewelry, there are so many options to choose from. Wooden jewelry has a stunning natural look and is also eco-friendly. This type of jewelry is eye-catching with intricate carvings and embellishments. Keep in mind that wooden jewelry is fairly delicate, and it cannot be resized like metal jewelry.
For many people, plastic jewelry is a great choice that is cost effective and durable. You can even find plastic versions of gems, such as pearls and diamonds. Use plastic for jewelry that goes on top of the skin, such as necklaces and rings. For jewelry that goes inside piercings, such as earrings and nose rings, opt for bioplastic materials which are designed to reduce infections.
A unique option that you may not have considered before is jewelry made from shells. This naturally occurring material has been used to make jewelry for thousands of years – and still looks trendy to this day. You can find jewelry made from different types of shells, such as puka, cowrie, oyster, abalone and more. Just be sure to purchase shell jewelry from a source that considers the environment and doesn’t harm marine life in the process.
The Metal-Free Jewelry Buying Guide
- Ceramic isn’t just for dishes. Did you know you can get non-metal jewelry made from ceramic? It’s a durable and hypoallergenic option for rings, necklaces, bracelets and much more.
- If durability and flexibility are of high importance, then give rubber jewelry a try. This jewelry is made from synthetic rubber mixed with plastic polymers. It’s hypoallergenic, comfortable and flexible. Many people choose rubber rings because they are so durable and easy to remove. Plus, you can get rubber jewelry in almost any color.
- Leather jewelry is a good alternative to metal, especially for necklaces and bracelets. While it is not vegan, this material works for many people who prefer jewelry made from natural materials.
- Acrylic is another excellent metal-free jewelry option because it is safe and doesn’t react with the skin. It’s especially useful for people who have severe metal allergies. You can find acrylic earrings, rings, nose rings and more.
- Keep your entire outfit in mind when deciding on which metal-free jewelry to wear as certain materials look better with certain looks. For example, if you’re going for a bohemian vibe, opt for wooden bracelets. Glass earrings are elegant and work well with formal dresses. Want something that looks edgy? Try a leather necklace.
- Just like with other fashion accessories, don’t be afraid to mix and match. You don’t just have to wear all wooden jewelry or all plastic jewelry, for example. Pair plastic bangles with wooden earrings or a leather cuff with a glass ring.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide