Qutool Customizable Long-Lasting Cooling Pillow
Last updated date: January 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Pillow you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Pillow for a detailed review of all the top cooling pillows.
With one side featuring cooling fibers and the other offering bamboo fabric, this pillow combines both cooling and comfort. The pillow uses shredded memory foam to promote airflow and temperature-regulating gel helps keep you cool and dry. You can add and remove filling to achieve the perfect shape.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Qutool Customizable Long-Lasting Cooling Pillow placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Best Pillows for Sleeping&Full Support for Head and Neck. Based on ergonomic design, Qutool shredded memory foam pillow provides hotel-quality softness, and also offer firm support needed to keep the neck ans spine in line, it moves with you as you sleep so there is never a time when you are left hanging. You don’t need to wake up to fluff and repostion this bed pillow. This helps align the spine, which can reduce pain and pressure points in these areas. ADJUSTABLE PILLOW to FIT YOU. Unlike traditional support pillows, Qutool sleeping pillows features a zippered inner and outer cover, you can ADD or REMOVE foam filling to find the perfect comfort level and enjoy a personalized sleep experience. Best Pillows for side, back, stomach and pregnant sleepers. BEST COOLING GEL PILLOW. Qutool bed pillow uses premium shredded foam，is safe sleep with Certipur-US, allows the pillow to let air through every area, and is infused temperature regulating cooling gel particles into the foam to alleviate excessive heat build-up, so no heat is captured during the night. The high air flow also keeps moisture out for a healthier sleeping atmosphere. One Side is 100% Cooling Fibers, One Side is 100% Bamboo Fabric. LUXURIOUS BAMBOO Pillow. The skin-friendly soft cover is made of 60% polyester 40% bamboo fiber rayon. For people with allergies it is the smartest fabric available. This eco-friendly material can increase breathability and ventilation, and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin, resists odor, and provides a cooler sleeping experience than cotton. Queen size: 20 in x 30 in. NEVER FLAT & 5 YEARS WARRANTY. The hypoallergenic pillow is thick and firm, and won’t flatten as you shift throughout the night. We provide a beautiful handle bag, it is perfect gift for New years, birthdays, valentine’s day, mother’s day, father’s day, weddings, graduations. We are very confident about the quality of our soft pillow. We pride 90 Nights Risk Free Trail and 5 year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Pillows
Body temperature can be tough to regulate at night, as your body shifts temperatures to manage your sleep cycle. When you first drift off to sleep, your core temperature drops to help you rest. But as morning approaches, your body starts to warm up to prepare you for waking. These fluctuations can cause restlessness and discomfort for some people.
Recognizing this, manufacturers have come up with bedding that provides a cooling effect. You’ve probably already heard about mattresses with cooling gel built in. That same technology has also been applied to pillows.
A cooling pillow provides extra airflow and prevents the retention of heat. But it’s important to choose one that also supports your head and neck throughout the night. This can help prevent those body aches that happen when you wake up after a long night of sleeping with poor support.
Some cooling pillows use shredded memory foam to keep you cool. Shredded foam shifts to provide support where you need it. For stomach and side sleepers, this is especially important because it can flatten to accommodate your position. Some pillows even let you remove and add foam to find the exact comfort fit that works for you.
The Cooling Pillow Buying Guide
- Cooling pillows use a variety of designs to provide relief. One setup allows air to move freely throughout the filling. But many also infuse the inner part with cooling gel. The gel helps to promote airflow and also absorbs heat from the sleeper.
- The cover also plays a role in your pillow’s cooling abilities. Look for one that can help wick moisture from your skin. If you suffer from sensitivities, you can also find pillows with hypoallergenic covers.
- Pillows can easily start to take a specific shape over time. Look for one that can hold its shape even after you’ve been sleeping on it for years.
- Some pillows have removable covers, which can come in handy when it comes time to clean them. Simply toss the covers in the washing machine.
- Pillows come in different sizes: standard, queen and king. You don’t necessarily need king pillows for a king bed. Go with your own personal preference.
- Even cooling pillows can absorb heat during the night and become less cool by morning. For best results, knock the air conditioning down a couple of notches and consider sleeping with a fan in the room. This will help the cooling technologies do their work.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide