Qutool Adjustable Memory Foam Gel Pillows, 2-Pack
Last updated date: September 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gel Pillow you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gel Pillow for a detailed review of all the top gel pillows.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Qutool Adjustable Memory Foam Gel Pillows, 2-Pack placed 0th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep Lasting Cooling, We Recommend Using This Cooling Pillow With an Air Conditioner Or a Fan. Full Support for Head and Neck - Based on ergonomic design, this bed pillow provides the firm support needed to keep the neck in line, it moves with you as you sleep so there is never a time when you are left hanging. You don’t need to wake up to fluff and repostion the shredded memory foam pillow. This helps align the spine, which can reduce pain and pressure points in these areas. ADJUST THE PILLOW to FIT YOU - Unlike traditional support pillows, Qutool sleeping pillow features a zippered inner and outer cover, you can ADD or REMOVE foam filling to find the perfect comfort level and enjoy a personalized sleep experience. Great for side, back, stomach and pregnant sleepers. It is thick and firm, and won’t flatten as you shift throughout the night. BEST COOLING GEL PILLOW - Qutool bed pillow uses premium shredded foam allows the pillow to let air through every area, and is infused temperature regulating cooling gel particles into the foam to alleviate excessive heat build-up, so no heat is captured during the night. The high air flow also keeps moisture out for a healthier sleeping atmosphere. LUXURIOUS BAMBOO COVER - The skin-friendly soft cover is made of 60% polyester 40% bamboo fiber rayon. For people with allergies it is the smartest fabric available. This eco-friendly material can increase breathability and ventilation, and naturally wicks moisture away from the skin, resists odor, and provides a cooler sleeping experience than cotton. Queen size: 20 in x 30 in. NEVER FLAT & 5 YEARS WARRANTY - It is thick and firm, and won’t flatten as you shift throughout the night. We are very confident about the quality of our pillow. We pride 90 days satisfaction guarantee and 5 year warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gel Pillows
Having a good night’s sleep depends a lot upon your pillow. If it’s lumpy and hot, you’re likely going to be tossing and turning all night, flipping your pillow over hoping to find a smooth, cool side. An excellent option is a gel pillow, which helps provide a comfortable and cool night’s sleep. This is a kind of pillow that has layers of gel or gel-infused memory foam within the pillow. The role of the gel is to keep sleepers cool during hot nights.
There are two main kinds of gel pillows: One kind has layers of cooling gel near the exterior of the pillow. In some cases, these gel layers are actually removable so you can just use them on hot nights. Another kind of gel pillow uses gel-infused memory foam or polyfoam instead of actual gel. This is not removable unlike the layers of gel.
Gel pillows are designed for those who sleep warm. Regular pillows can absorb and retain heat while you sleep, so they can actually cause you to get even hotter at night. Gel pillows also work well for side sleepers because they align the spine, neck, shoulders and back while in that position. They also help alleviate pressure points better than regular pillows. Many pregnant women find gel pillows helpful for lowering their night temperature. Some even use gel pillows to prop up their knees or legs, in addition to their head. Gel pillows are also an excellent choice for those who suffer from allergies. Pillows filled with down can cause itchy eyes and sneezing in some people. However, gel pillows are made with hypoallergenic materials.
The Gel Pillow Buying Guide
- Consider what kind of gel pillow is best for you. Gel-infused memory foam pillows are cushiony and offer pressure-point relief. Pillows that have a layer of gel may offer more flexibility, especially if the gel is removable. You also have the option to get a gel pillow that has a reversible design. These pillows have one gel side and one non-gel side, so you can go based on your temperature and preference each night.
- Some gel pillows are made as one piece, while others have shredded foam inside. The pillows that are one-piece offer a consistent firmness along the whole surface of the pillow. Shredded foam pillows can be adjusted. You can actually remove or add to the pillow to make it firmer or softer as you please.
- What kind of firmness do you need in your gel pillow? Some gel pillows actually have dual firmness levels so each side is different. This offers more flexibility. If you have pains in your shoulders, neck and head, the firmness of the pillow is critical. Getting the wrong firmness level can further affect your discomfort.
- Regular pillows have a contoured shape, while many gel pillows are flat and even all over. Consider what is most comfortable for you.
- Check to see whether the gel pillow comes with a cover. This should be made out of a breathable material like cotton and rayon. Polyester can also help to keep you cool at night.
- Keep in mind that each time you shift on a gel pillow, it needs a few seconds to re-establish your position and provide comfort. This can take some getting used to, especially if you have only used down-filled pillows before.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide