Quiksilver Men’s Everyday 21-Inch Board Short Swim Trunks
Last updated date: April 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Swim Trunks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Swim Trunk you should buy.
Update as April 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Swim Trunks for a detailed review of all the top men's swim trunks.
This board short is lightweight, well-made and measures 21 inches long for more coverage. They are soft and dry quickly. They do not have a lining, but they can be used for both water sports and casual wear.
In our analysis, the Quiksilver Quiksilver Men's Everyday 21-Inch Board Short Swim Trunks placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Imported. Hand Wash Only. Board short in recycled polyester featuring flap cargo pocket and lace-up fly. Contrast logo at leg.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Swim Trunks
Swim trunks and board shorts are actually two different things. Trunks are usually shorter, and they stop above the knee; board shorts generally hit below the knee and can be even longer. The other main difference is that swim trunks are made specifically for being in the water, and they have mesh inserts to provide support. Most board shorts do not have these inserts, so men often prefer to wear underwear with them.
The mesh netting in most swim trunks is made from breathable material, which helps with air circulation that can make wearers more comfortable. Swim trunks and board shorts often have pockets, which may or may not be desired. Some long board shorts have cargo pockets, which can be big enough for phones and other items.
Some swim trunks and board shorts have built-in sun protection, so look for this feature if it is important. In general, fabrics that are thin and sheer will have less sun protection than thicker materials. Remember to always wear sunscreen when spending time outdoors.
The Men's Swim Trunk Buying Guide
- Board shorts were originally designed for surfers, and they can provide a better range of motion than swim trunks. It is believed that many surfers do not like mesh lining, since it can impede movement. These shorts are also good for wakeboarding, beach sports and sunning on the beach or boardwalk.
- Board shorts have tight waistbands that are typically secured with Velcro and string ties, while swim trunks may have elastic waistbands and string ties. Consider which would best suit your needs before purchasing.
- Pockets are helpful in a swimsuit. However, swim trunks and board short pockets should always be checked and/or emptied out before you go into the water. Countless swimmers have destroyed cell phones and other valuable items by forgetting to look first.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide