Quickie Space Saving Storage Broom & Dustpan Set
Last updated date: January 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Broom & Dustpan Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Broom & Dustpan Set you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Broom & Dustpan Set for a detailed review of all the top broom & dustpan sets.
Storing the Quickie Lobby Broom & Dustpan Set is no problem, as the dustpan flips up to hold the broom. The broom's bristles are angled to get in those hard to reach areas and the steel handle is powder coated for durability. Although the broom's handle isn't extendable, it does measure 35.5 inches in height.
In our analysis, the Quickie Quickie Space Saving Storage Broom & Dustpan Set placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Make clean up fast and easy with the Quickie Stand and Store Lobby Broom and Dustpan combo. The lobby style dustpan holds all types of indoor and outdoor debris, wet or dry. Its patented flip-locking system allows you to sweep up messes and flip the dustpan in an upright position so it will not spill out of the pan. The lobby broom is angle cut and made with the finest broom fibers for sweeping all types of surface debris, both large and small. On the broom, the handle is made of powder coated steel. The lobby broom and dustpan snap together for easy, compact storage while the built-in feet allow you to store the product in an upright position without taking up added space. The Quickie Stand and Store Lobby Broom and Dustpan set measures 35. 5 inches tall and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Quickie designs, manufactures and distributes over 300 cleaning products for traditional in-home use as well as contractor and DIY grade applications. The product line includes mops, brooms, dusters, dustpans, brushes, buckets and other supplies. Handle Material- Polyurethane.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Broom & Dustpan Sets
A broom and dustpan are essential tools for household chores. However, not all brooms and dustpans are alike.
Before you choose a set, decide whether you need a lobby or a push broom. A lobby broom has long bristles with shallow heads. You use the broom by pushing the dirt towards you. These are best for indoor cleaning tasks. A push broom, on the other hand, is more heavy duty. As the name suggests, you use this broom in a pushing motion, brushing the dirt away from you. The bristles are medium-length and come in a wide block. These kinds of brooms can be used either indoors or outdoors.
When it comes to the bristles of the broom, you’ll likely find them made from plant-based fibers or synthetic fibers. Plant-based fibers are usually from yucca, rattan or ixtle. They can also include twigs and cornhusks. Synthetic bristles are made from a type of plastic blend.
In addition to the material of the bristle, be sure to check whether they are flagged or unflagged. Flagged bristles are split at the ends, which creates more surface area to pick up fine dust and dirt. These a good choice for hardwood floors and other smooth surfaces. Because unflagged are not split at the ends, they are better for rough or moist surfaces. For example, you can use unflagged bristles outdoors, in your garage or in the kitchen and bathroom.
The Broom & Dustpan Set Buying Guide
- You can find brooms with angled bristles that are cut on a diagonal. These are great for getting into corners and under furniture.
- If you have trouble bending over, then opt for a dustpan that has a long handle. This way, you can maneuver the dustpan without having to kneel down or bend over. Some dustpans have detachable handles, which offers you more flexibility.
- If you often deal with really fine dust and dirt, then go with a dustpan that has a rubberized lip. This makes it easy to sweep the dirt into the dustpan and keep it there while you continue sweeping.
- When it comes to storage, many people stand the broom up against a wall with all its weight on the bristles. However, this is a mistake. Doing this can cause the bristles to bend and break. Instead, hang the broom up on a storage loop or hook. This will make your broom last much longer.
- Another mistake people make is never washing their brooms. Be sure to wash your broom bristles with warm water and soap every once in a while. You can wash it in a bucket or even in a bathtub. Be sure to let it air dry completely before using again.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide