QUELLANCE Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder
Last updated date: July 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spice Grinders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spice Grinder you should buy.
Editor's Note September 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Spice Grinder for a detailed review of all the top spice grinders.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the QUELLANCE QUELLANCE Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With one-touch operation, the transparent lid acts as a switch for the unit. All you need to do is press down on it to start and release it to stop once you are satisfied with the fineness of the grind. The grinding machine is also perfect for grinding nuts, seeds, beans, wheat, rice, spices and other small dry food. 200 Watts powerful motor and double stainless steel blades, make it easy to grind whole coffee beans to perfection in a matter of just 20 seconds. Equipped with durable and sharp stainless steel blades, the electric grinder is able to grind ingredients without leaving any big chunks in the grinding recipient after the job is done. Comes with 2.5 Ounce food-grade stainless steel grinding chamber, removable for easy filling of whole beans and mess-free pouring. Cleaning becomes easier with a small brush. Transfer the coffee powder to the storage tank and make your countertop much more exquisite. Other special features include rubber feet for gripping onto your worktop, cable management at the bottom of the unit, and a clear lid with rubber grips so your hands do not slip. All of these features are incorporated into a contemporarily designed coffee grinder finished in sleek black.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spice Grinders
Nothing adds flavor to a dish like fresh spices. If you enjoy cooking, you’ll want to invest in a spice grinder. This essential kitchen tool allows you to take garlic, flaxseed and basil and turn them into a powder that can be used to create a delicious meal that diners will talk about for days to come.
As you browse the various spice grinders on the market, you’ll want to consider their construction. Some are made out of plastic, while others have an aluminum or stainless steel design. Models made out of a heavy-duty zinc alloy, however, are ideal, as they are reliable and durable.
Look at the spice grinder’s capabilities next. For example, many models are designed solely for use with dried ingredients. Others are even more specific, as they may only work with salt or pepper. The Shardor Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, however, is able to grind both dry and wet ingredients. The two-blade attachment is best for dry ingredients, like nuts and sesame seeds, while the four-blade attachment works with wet ingredients, such as garlic and pesto.
Check the capacity of the spice grinder. Most come with receptacles that collect the spice and you’ll want to make sure that they can handle the amount of grinding you plan to do. The KRUPS Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, for example, is able to grind enough coffee beans to produce 12 cups of coffee.
Determine how easy the spice grinder is to use. The Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder simply requires the touch of a button once the ingredients have been placed in the chamber. You won’t have to do any hand cranking or physical work to turn your spices into a powder. There are also models out there that operate by pressing down on the lid.
Consider any extra features that make one spice grinder more attractive than another. The Golden Bell 2-Inch Spice Herb Grinder has a lid made of neodymium magnets, which prevents the spices from spilling out. You’ll find other models that come with pollen scrapers, as well as grinders that have built-in power cord storage.
The Spice Grinder Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that most spice grinders have cords that are short and not retractable. You’ll need to be near an outlet to use them.
- Although many spice grinders have a few parts that are dishwasher safe, there is an easy way to keep them clean in between uses. Measure out 1/4 cup of dried rice and pour it into the chamber of your spice grinder. Grind for 60 seconds. The rice will release any dried spice and soak up any remaining oils. Dump the rice into the trash and finish cleaning the grinder by wiping it down with a wet, lint-free cloth.
- Some spice grinders include a complimentary pollen scraper with their grinder. If they don’t, you may want to consider purchasing a small brush to help lift and remove the remaining powder in the machine.
- Always check to make sure the spice grinder you’re interested in is able to handle those hard-to-grind spices. Peppercorns, for example, are notoriously hard to grind and not all machines are capable of turning them into a fine powder.
- Spice grinders come in a variety of price ranges, which means you’ll have no problem finding a model that fits within your budget. The Golden Bell 2-Inch Spice Herb Grinder has the most affordable price tag, while the Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder comes in at a moderate price. You’ll pay the most for the Krups Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder and the Shardor Electric Spice & Coffee Grinder, both of which offer one-touch operation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide