Quality Outdoor Living Loveseat Patio Furniture Cushions, 3-Piece
Last updated date: May 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Furniture Cushions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Furniture Cushion you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Patio Furniture Cushions for a detailed review of all the top patio furniture cushions.
Designed for a two-person loveseat, this weather-resistant three-piece set includes two back cushions and one seat cushion. The seat cushion has a 4-inch foam pad for comfort. Simply spot clean the cushion with mild soap as needed to keep it looking great.
In our analysis, the Quality Outdoor Living Quality Outdoor Living Loveseat Patio Furniture Cushions, 3-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This 3-piece outdoor cushion set includes two back cushions and a single seat cushion for 1 loveseat. Seat Cushion Measurements: 46in W x 26in L x 4in Thick // Back Cushion Measurements: 23in W x 19in L x 6. 5in Thick (Each). Seat Cushion is supported by a 4 inch foam pad for superior comfort. UV and water resistant olefin fabric covers protect your set against sun fading and Care: Cushions are easily maintained by spot cleaning using a clean rag and a mild soap solution. Allow to air dry.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Furniture Cushions
If you have patio furniture, you likely already know the health benefits of outdoor time. A little sun exposure each day can boost Vitamin D levels, improving your overall well-being.
But if you’re like many people, your outdoor seating can leave much to be desired — after all, it has to endure all kinds of weather, which maybe makes it less comfortable than you would like. Fortunately, you can easily upgrade your patio furniture, whether it’s by replacing an existing cushion or adding a new cushion to a chair that doesn’t have one. With a little careful measuring and some shopping around, you can dramatically upgrade the look and feel of your patio furniture.
When looking for furniture cushions, you’ll want to make sure that they fit properly. You might need to take some measurements and consider the type of chair you’re using. Wicker furniture offers a little more leeway in terms of size, while metal patio furniture sometimes needs a very specific type of cushion.
There’s also the area you’re covering with your cushion. Do you only need something to cover the seat, or does your back need support, too? If you need back and bottom support, you can find matching sets that will look as though they were made just for your chairs.
There are some other things to consider with outdoor cushions. The biggest challenge with outdoor furniture is that it’s exposed to the elements 24 hours a day, seven days a week. That means you’ll need both fabric and filling that can handle moisture without collecting mold or losing shape. The fabric itself will need UV protection if the cushion will be in direct sunlight, especially with brighter colors. You won’t want that color to fade too quickly.
Outdoor furniture will unavoidably accumulate dirt and grime over the months and years. With some types of outdoor fabrics, you can simply wipe the stains clean with a soapy washrag. But this can be inconvenient for a true cleaning. For that, cushions that have removable covers can be a better choice.
The Patio Furniture Cushion Buying Guide
- If you have multiple chairs, you might want to buy cushions that are sold in sets. Buying in pairs could save you some money over purchasing single items.
- The amount of cushioning can vary dramatically from one seat cushion to another. If you prefer to sink into your chair, look for one with extra cushioning.
- If you’re eco-conscious, cushions are available that use filling made from recycled materials. This can help you reduce your carbon footprint while also creating comfortable seating for yourself, your family and your guests.
- Reversible cushions can come in handy. If you come outside on one of those dewy mornings, you can reverse the cushion for a dry place to sit. These can also help if your cushion gets dirty and you want to put off cleaning it a little longer.
- A cushion’s filling can move around and sometimes even bunch up. A top-quality cushion will be constructed to ensure that the fill stays in place over years of use.
- UV protection and water resistance are vital in any outdoor cushioning, but that protection doesn’t always protect against fading. For best results, keep your patio furniture out of direct sunlight. If you don’t have a covered patio, there are sun-shade options or table umbrellas you can buy that will keep your cushions out of the sun.
- You aren’t limited to chair cushions, of course. You can also find seat and back cushions for loveseats and outdoor sofas. Separate cushions work but you may prefer one long cushion that covers the entire seating area.
- Furniture cushions are available in a wide range of colors and patterns. Shop around until you find the look that fits your personal tastes and outdoor décor.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide