Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper
Last updated date: February 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Door Stops and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Door Stop you should buy.
The Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper is stylish in design and comes in an attractive gray color. The stopper itself uses big teeth underneath to grip carpeting and tiny teeth to grip wood flooring. Since the door stop is sloped, consumers will be able to slide it under a door with their feet. In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Quality Clever Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Door Stop for a detailed review of all the top door stops.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Quality Clever Door stoppers can have a hard life; they get squeezed by heavy doors and easily lose their shape, and can struggle for grip on hard surfaces. The Quality Clever door stopper is made of industrial rubber to not twist, deform or lose grip under any floor. Sometimes, life has turning points… take a look at how a modern door stop should be. It stays in place – yet has advanced forward. Quality Clever Door Stopper What Nice Teeth You Have! What Nice Teeth You Have! Like a great white shark with sets of menacing teeth, this Super Predator of the Vinyl Ocean has large choppers to grip carpet, and small ones to bite hard floors – and unlike a shark, it won’t leave a mark! It has a flat belly to stick to the floor It will hold position all day & night on any surface It has a large gray fin to grab & remove with ease You can hook it onto the wall or door when not in use Zero Edge Gets Underneath Any Door Zero Edge Gets Underneath Any Door This is a beast that has evolved to dominate doors in the classroom, hotel, office or home. However tight the gap is, this alpha male will find a way in due to its zero-edge nose wedge. It preys on tight gaps that would cause other door stoppers to sink in shame. Simply slot in place – job done. Big Gaps… No Problem Big Gaps… No Problem A tall 1.6 inch fin is the fat end of the door stop wedge. It handles big gaps without getting into a flap. Easier to reach if you can’t touch your toes! No amount of wind or pets will move that door Adds some extra security to your home or hotel room Easy release, even with heavy doors – ideal for the elderly Perfect for uneven floors, & poorly fitting doors. You can even stack 2 on top of each other for oversized door gaps. Industrial Strength Heavy-Stop Rubber Industrial Strength Heavy-Stop Rubber Holds even the heaviest of doors in place. Pop it in your bag for extra security at the hotel, or for leaving an external door ajar for pets* Toughened rubber keeps its sleek shape without twisting or deforming. It is designed to not easily fall on its side so you don’t have to bend down as far. * Don’t use a door stop as your only security against unwanted visitors.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Door Stops
Whether you have children that excitedly fling the front door open as they run in the house after school, or you have an arm full of groceries and you can’t stop the swing of your door as you enter, you’ll want to protect the adjacent wall from being struck by the doorknob. This is easily done with a doorstop. Of course, the doorstop can also be used to prop a door open when needed as well.
While shopping for a doorstop, consider the product’s construction material. You want the stopper to be made of heavy-duty rubber, like the Shepherd Hardware Rubber Door Wedge. This material is the most durable and least likely to wear down after only a few uses.
Check the height of the doorstop, as some doors have big gaps between the bottom of the door and the floor. The Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper has one of the highest stoppers and is able to accommodate gaps as large as 1.6 inches.
Look under the door stopper to ensure it is safe for use on all floor types. For example, the Wundermax Rubber Door Stopper, 3-Pack has a smooth anti-slip base that works on carpet, stone, cement, tile and wood flooring. You don’t want a door stopper with a rough bottom that could leave scratches on your beautiful floors.
Consider any features that make the door stop stand out. Are the stoppers offered in a variety of colors or do they come in a sleek modern design? The SofiHome Heavy Duty Door Stopper, 6-Pack provides a handy storage hook with a stopper that is easily affixed to the wall or the back of a door using an adhesive strip. This gives you the option of storing the doorstop when not in use.
DYWM Fun Fact
Doors are necessary for several reasons, including protecting your valuables and providing a place of privacy. While no one knows who invented the first door, we do know a few fun facts about this important device.
- One of the world’s largest doors is found at NASA’s vehicle assembly building. The door is 456 feet tall and takes a total of 45 minutes to open or close.
- For many, a door is a symbol of a new beginning or new opportunities. The Romans took this a step further. They believe an image of a phallus installed above a door symbolized wealth and wellbeing.
- Churches in the city of Philadelphia paint their doors red to symbolize safety and sanctuary.
- Automatic garage doors have been around for almost 100 years. They were first invented in 1921 by C.G. Johnson.
The Door Stop Buying Guide
- Since door stops are made from rubber, they can quickly be cleaned with a little dish soap and water if they get dirty.
- It’s a good idea to measure the gap between your door and the floor. Check the door stopper’s product label to ensure it is able to handle a gap of that size. This is especially important for older doors, which tend to have larger gaps.
- Look for a company that offers either a satisfaction guarantee or a 100% no-questions-asked refund policy. This way if the door stopper doesn’t hold up under the weight of your door, you’ll be able to get your money back.
- There isn’t a wide range when it comes to the price of a doorstop. In fact, the Wundermax Rubber Door Stopper, 3-Pack, Shepherd Hardware Rubber Door Wedge and the SofiHome Heavy Duty Door Stopper, 6-Pack all come in around the same price per stopper. You will pay a little more for the Quality Clever Rubber Door Stopper, which features a taller, more modern design and comes with a storage holder.