QiBest Vegan Lip Plumper & Assorted Shades Lipstick, 8-Piece
Last updated date: June 27, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lipsticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lipstick you should buy.
Update as June 27, 2022:
Checkout The Best Lipstick for a detailed review of all the top lipsticks.
Find the perfect color of red for you with this eight-piece set, which has seven shades of red lipstick and one lip plumper. Each lipstick features a matte formula with a creamy texture that is both comfortable and easy to apply. The products are not tested on animals to make it a great vegan option.
In our analysis, the QiBest QiBest Vegan Lip Plumper & Assorted Shades Lipstick, 8-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Lustrous & Cruelty-free: The original 8pcs red-toned lipstick set, including 7 colorful lip sticks and 1 smooth lip plumper, with supremely comfortable matte formula and soft creamy texture glides on effortlessly and covers evenly as a liquid and dries down to a luxurious, velvety finish that lasts for hours. Vegan and not tested on animals. True-to-color & Creamy: This high-impact, richly-pigmented lipstick set, consisting of 8 pieces in 8 different natural colors, lays down vibrant color with matte finish. It combines unrivalled formula with superior comfort, and is crafted to deliver fully saturated coverage payoff in just one swipe. Comfortable & Widely-used: Lightweight texture and intense hydration offers a zero-gravity silky feel. Suitable to be bought as personal use or as a gift for your mom, wife, girl friends on birthday, Thanksgiving day, Christmas,Halloween or other festivals. All-in-one & Versatile: This nude lipstick set creates the perfect canvas of any lip look from neutral to bold for day to night perfection. Suitable for all season makeup and on any occasions, especially while in office, dating, shopping, parties. Great for everyone, whether you are a make-up novice or a make-up artist.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lipsticks
There’s more pressure than ever to expertly apply cosmetics. Social media makes it seem as though everyone knows how to achieve perfectly plumped lips without ever having taken a makeup tutorial. In fact, most online makeup content comes from those who have more extreme makeup styles, possibly leading consumers to think everyone’s going bold with their cosmetics.
But there’s plenty of room for those who prefer to keep things more subtle. You can find lipsticks in a wide range of colors, going from neutrals to vibrant reds and everything in between. But the most important feature in a lipstick is whether it looks good with your skin tones. Not everyone can pull off all colors of lipstick. If you aren’t sure what lipstick colors look best on you, it might be worth it to schedule a makeover at your favorite beauty counter. An expert can help guide you to the best colors for you. Once you have that information, you can use it to shop for lipsticks on your own.
To get the best look for your skin color, first determine your skin tones. Then try options within that color family until you find the exact shade.
- Cool undertones: Those with cool undertones have a pink, red or blue hue to your skin. This skin type tends to sunburn easily. Look for rosy nude, pink nude or taupe-beige nudes. If you’re going for red lipstick, veer more toward cherry red.
- Warm undertones: Does your skin have a yellow, golden or olive hue? If so, you might be warm-toned. You’ll look great in warm lipstick shades like orange, bright red and terracotta brown.
- Neutral undertones: Neutral-toned skin has a pinkish-yellow undertone. If you have fair skin with pinkish-yellow undertones, you’ll look great in pink lipstick hues, and medium skin looks better in mauve shades. For darker skin colors with pinkish-yellow undertones, berry colors look best.
The Lipstick Buying Guide
- Lipstick has a relatively long shelf life. A stick of lipstick can last for up to three years if stored in a cool, dark environment. Exposure to heat and light can affect its longevity.
- If you’re having trouble narrowing down the right color for your skin tones, you can find lipstick samplers that will let you try out different shades. This can also be a great way to change up your lipstick colors based on what you’re wearing.
- Some lipsticks can dry out the lips, but there are plenty of options that hydrate while they make you look great. Look for lipsticks with moisturizers like shea butter, Vitamin E and argan oil. These ingredients not only help keep your lips feeling great, but they also often ensure the lipstick goes on smoothly.
- There are many color options when it comes to lipstick. As you’re searching for a color that looks great with your skin tones, consider that you might sometimes be in the mood for something bolder, while other occasions will call for a more subdued tone. Make sure your cosmetics supply is stocked with both.
- Some prefer to layer their lipstick. Instead of a glossy or creamy lipstick, you might prefer a matte that you can pair with a gloss that gives it that extra shine.
- Lip liner is an important step in applying lipstick, particularly if you’re planning for all-day wear. If you opt for lip liner, make sure you master blending techniques so it doesn’t show as your lipstick starts to fade.
- If you’re vegan, look for lipsticks that promise to eliminate animal testing. Even those who aren’t vegan might prefer a lipstick that is labeled cruelty free for social consciousness reasons.
- If you like to take your lipstick everywhere with you, make sure you have a place to store it where it won’t be exposed to extreme heat.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide